035

[Not proofread]

[Not proofread]

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

THE RIDE FINALLY FINISHED, you both stepped outside, stretching a bit before looking around for the couple, only to find them chatting and laughing together, did he finally do it?

Tomo noticed your apparence, with Scaramouche and immediately grinned while skipping towards ya.

"Y/n~! Hii!" He grinned and got both of your hands, he seemed happy, this was your comfirmation that they are together now.

"Hey Tomo, so? How did it went?" You questioned just in case, his face got closer to yours, "Perfectly~ Thank you for the support, own ya one." He said while kissing your cheek, "hehe...you're welcome."

Meanwhile Scaramouche walked towards your brother, whom was smiling warmly at the two, "Finally...you two were so damn obvious it hurt my eyes, just like Xingqiu and Chongyun." He commented, Kazuha chuckled, "Sorry- i didn't thought he would like me back-."

"Oh shut up."

Silence fell between the two childhood bestfriends, you and Tomo talked about the details since you wanted to know about them.

Not noticing that the two finally spoke to eachother.

"How about you?" Kazuha suddenly asked, Scaramouche looked at him with a puzzled face, not knowing what was he talking about, it made the white haired boy shook his head, "With Y/n."

"Oh." He looked at side thinking how to answer, he always does.

"Your sister is scared of heights."

"I know, that's why i want to know what happend."

He started thinking again, would he get mad if he told him that you both held hands? I mean, it's not that much but it's still Kazuha afterall.
When it came about the Kaedehara's siblings...Scaramouche didn't know much.