026

A/n: Updating again bcs i love y'all,

also SORRY IF I ALWAYS CHANGE MY BOOK COVER I'M TRYING TO FIND MA STYLEEE

Ahem

Hope you enjoy<3

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛɪᴇsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇɴ

"SUN AND MOON REJOICE..."

Kazuha and you, were currently eating under a tree, as he was reading you one of his haiku, however it wasn't done.
You were sitting on the branch, while Kazuha sat down on the land.

"...Hm...Birds of dawn sing songs anew..." He stopped and started thinking.

While you reminded silent, accidently, eating a leaf along with your rice.

"How about...you continue, i haven't heard a haiku from you for a long time now dearest sister."

You stopped and looked down at him with your chopsticks stuffed in your mouth, "Smhure."

You looked up again and started thinking for it to continue.

"..Far from home, with you." You finally came up with something, Kazuha hummed, amused.

"Sun and moon rejoice, birds of dawn sing songs anew, far from home, with you...i...i love it. Let me quickly write it." His statement made you smile, these wholesome moments made you happy.

"I love it too." You softly smiled with eyes closed, enjoying the soft breeze of the wind.

That until, a certain person came in.

"My, my look at the Kaedeharas siblings chilling and hanging out, how cute~"

"...Heizou. And Scara." Kazuha sighed.