Side chapter

ɪʀᴏᴅᴏʀɪ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴘᴛ

ɪʀᴏᴅᴏʀɪ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴘᴛ.ɪɪ

"DON'T SLEEP Y/N...DO NOT..."

Your head snapped back up, you were currently figthing the argue to sleep right now.
Few minutes already passed so the eyeliner was dry, hopefully.

You still haven't met anyone and the time? You were too lazy to see, "A quick nap won't hurt..." You say as you yawn.

*BANG*

You flinched at the sound of the door busting open, what the hell?
There stood a pretty blonde girl, haired tyed in a messy bun as she had a big grin, who was she?

She wasn't alone. behind her stood another girl, long pink hair fading into a pastel blue, they both look really adoroble.

"Oh! Sorry did i scared you? I didn't mean to really! Also who are you and why are you here-? Oh wait you look like someone familiar i swear..." She...talks a lot, fiting her looks, you looked over the pink haired girl, whom brought a hand in front of her as she apologized.

"Uh- i am-"

"OH MA GAD! ARE YOU Y/N KAEDEHARA?!?" She yelled in your ear, you took few steps back.

"Yoimiya...you're scaring her..."

Wait, Yoimiya? She is Yoimiya? Honestly it wasn't that suprising.

"Oh! Sorry...again. Ahem- as you heard from our dear friend Kokomi, i am Yoimiya! Please tell me i'm right!" She exclaimed with a big bright smile, a hand in front of her waiting for you to take.

Wrapping your around her slowly, you nodded your head, "Indeed i am Y/n...nice to meet you. I guess."

"WHY THE I GUESS?"

"Ahem." Kokomi, who now stood beside her, cleared her throat as she grabbed your hand from the blonde.

"I am Sangonomiya Kokomi. It is a pleasure finally meeting you." She smiled sweetly at you, being the completely opposite of the summer festival queen, calm and quite.