033

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ

ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ? ʜᴇʟʟ ʏᴇᴀʜ!

THROUGH TIME, YOU AND SCARA kept asking questions about eachother, until 1pm, time passes fast.

"I think we should go..." You said as you noticed the time.

Scara raised a brow, asking why, you rolled your eyes playfully and showed him your phone.

"Let's head outside."

The fresh air welcomed both of you as you exited the building, you inhale and let out a big exhale, "Where shall we go..." You started thinking. "I suggest a place." You looked over him with a kinda surprised face.

"Uh, well then, bring us there!"

"Will do, but the place it's pretty far."

"We'll be needing a car." He finished.

"You can drive??" You question, he nodded his head as a repsonse, nice, now, when you'll need to go somewhere far and Kazuha is occupied, you'll ask him!

"Let's go then-"

"Y/n?" A sudden familiar voice was heard, you turned around- immediately reconizing it.

"Kazuha!" You excalimed, along side Tomo, a date?

"Oh? Y/n and Scaramouche? Together? Huhuhu~"

"Tomo shut up if you don't wanna be killed by my sister, again."  You looked at Scaramouche with a confused face.

Again? Killed? Just what is he talking about.

The two of them started fighting, while Kazuha walked towards you, asking, "What were you both doing?"

You shrugged your shoulders and simply responded with a "just hanging out."