041

[not proofread]

[not proofread]

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xʟ

"SCARAMOUCHE, GOING IN ANOTHER DATE?" Kazuha asked with a smirk spread across his face, it made Scara twitch his eyes but at the same time he couldn't stop his red and visible ears.

"Shush, she might hear it."

"Oh? So you're not denying it-"

"Can we go?" You finally approached the two, whom were talking by the entrance.

"Sure- oh also Scara." He called him.

"What."

"You're always welcomed here." He smiled warmly and winked at him, before pushing you outside carefully.

"Have a nice date!" He exclaimed before closing the door.

You sweatdropped as the boy beside you, wanted to give him a smack on his head, it was so embarassing.

"Let's go-"

"Don't you find it strange?" Your sudden question made the indigo haired boy stare at you with brows furrowed.

"Kazuha telling this things and such."

"Wha-"

"I mean." You cut his words, reading his mind perfectly this time.

"He called this a date, you already know how he is. Wanna know what happend with Albedo?"

"Don't even mention him, i know what happend. He got thrown out of the window...dammit Xingqiu." He whispered the last part while bitting his thumb.

"How do you know."

"..."

'I fucked up.' He thought mentally.

"Uh- your brother told me."

"He would never. He regreted doing it. Lie better next time." You say and ended the conversation. Knowing now that Xingqiu is a little dirty snitch.