Chapter Twenty-One: The shadow and the light

[Beware there may be OOC moments and I just realized I kept spelling Speranza with a sparrow. Oops]

The light is what people say is the path that will clear the darkness. However, the darkness will always catch up to them. No matter how you act.

[The Speranza - Unknown room]
Kiyotaka's POV

As the three of us continue to see Karuizawa's broken state, trembling in fear and frightened. They say that the more you envy your enemy, the more that you will continue to hate on them. It will try to steal away all the advantages it had over the enemy and use them to its benefit.

"You're such a little coward, Karuizawa. Always hiding behind some man..."

"Yeah, it pisses me off!"

"What happened to all that fire you had before? Are you even listening?"

"O-Ow! Th-that hurts..!"

I continue to watch them continue breaking Karuizawa to the point she is just starting to beg, the sounds of a picture being taken continues. Snap, snap, and snap.

"Come on, Ayanokouji!" Yukimura looks up at me. "Not yet," I answered. "Yukimura-kun. Don't you think that we should wait-" before Miyako could even finish what she was saying.

Yukimura slaps my hand from his shoulder, his voice has raised from whispering to normal. "Enough already!" He said as the girls continue to chuckle before Yukimura goes out of hiding. "Hey, you three! What are you doing?" He runs out, confronting them.

"Wait till they're gone so we don't get in trouble..." Miyako says and lets out a sigh. "Well, he revealed himself so guess we will have to reveal ourselves..." Miyako mumbled, folding her arms as she takes a glance at those four girls.

"What we were doing? We were just asking, right?" The other three seem to continue agreeing with Manabe. "We're going to make you apologize to Rika," Manabe says as the three turn away, the result of Karuizawa covering her face and crumbling to the ground, her eyes continuing to flood out tears.

Miyako and I walk out of hiding to look at Yukimura, rushing in to see if she's okay. Miyako decides to stay behind as I approach her. "Leave me alone." She said, slowly standing up.

"What? I was just trying to help you!" Yukimura said as Karuizawa's face turned from being broken to being back to her usual self. "SHUT UP! I didn't ask for your help!" She walks away from us.

"Karuizawa-san, are you okay?.." Miyako asks seemly concerned for her as she stops, turning to look at her. "Just leave me alone. I'm okay." She answers her and turns back, walking away.

"What the hell is her problem?!" Yukimura says, continuing to watch her walk away from all three of us.

Perhaps I'll try it.

"Jeez! What is her damn problem? All we wanted is to help out." Yukimura says, his anger is letting out but I understand his frustration.

"Calm down Yukimura-kun, anger won't solve anything." Miyako spoke as he looks at her. "But those three girls just ended up bullying Karuizawa like it's a joke and you both decided to stay hidden. And we have Karuizawa having an attitude." Yukimura continued to voice out his frustration.

"It was reasonable for me. Besides, we know what Class C is. They're willing to do anything to win even if it means backstabbing us. Now they know the three of us have seen their actions. It could've been good or bad depending on the circumstances." Miyako explains her reason as I look at him.

"Miyako is right. I stayed aside and thought about waiting it out." Although I was observing more about Karuizawa's behavior. I want to see more of it but Yukimura had to end it quickly.