Chapter Twenty: Image of the person

[Beware there are OOC moments. Just in case I ruin a character's behavior. Also. I'm back.]

There is a coin that shows heads or tails. One is the side of good and the other is bad. But truthfully. They are like the same side of the same coin. Just opposite towards each other.

[The sparrow - special test day 1]
Miyako's POV

After the discussion table, I received a message. I noticed it instantly of this pattern.

Horikita Suzune
Akiyama Miyako
[blank]
"Come meet me at the usual spot. We need to discuss."

I typed out the response.

Akiyama Miyako
Horikita Suzune
[Question: why?]
"May I ask why? We have just gotten out of the discussion meeting."

Before I was able to send it. I got a message.

Horikita Suzune
Akiyama Miyako
[We need to talk about the special test.]
"The message is blank."

—————-

I let out a sigh as I head to the destination of the quote on quote usual spot. I walk up to the meeting area as I see Horikita reading a book and sitting on a chair at one of those cafe tables.

I look around to see Kiyo is not around. So she must've wanted to meet with just me. How strange. "Horikita-San, I got your message. What is it?" Horikita closes her book and looks at me.

"How was your group?"  Horikita ask as I shrugged. "Other than Kiyo-Kun and the other two boys. We had quite a noisy meeting on Mars because of Karuizawa-san." I answered as Horikita lets out a sigh.

"Oh her. I suppose she will make downfall of your group if she's around since the island exam."  She says as I pull up a chair and sat down. "Well, our group has quite a tension towards each other. Not sure I can do anything to change the course of action."

"Akiyama-san, what do you think about the special test?" She continues to question me about the test as I rest my chin on my hand. "This test is about our thinking and how we observe things. Like observing someone's character..." Especially Karuizawa sure does seem a bit interesting, especially since that last incident with the three girls in class C.

"How about you?" I look at Horikita as she seems quite annoyed. "My group is going to be quite bothersome. I have Kushida-san and Hirata-kun. Class C is Ryuen..." oh him, I feel bad for her now.

"He's been so interested in me and just trying to get some sort of information. It's annoying. He even took a picture of me without permission." Horikita says and I let out a sigh. "Well, you're going have to deal with it. Knowing Ryuen, he'll get anything to find out why he lost. And you seem to be his target." I let out some "comforting" words.

"Yeah, thanks to you and Ayanokouji-kun that put a target behind my back." She glared at me as I look away. "My apologies, I was only following his plan behind the shadows. Besides me starting the arson early since it was going to rain.." I said and Horikita stares at me.

"Hm, what's the matter?.."

"Nothing." Horikita was about to return to reading her book until both of us received a message. I pull up my phone from my pocket and look at the message. "The Saturn's group test has concluded. The Saturn group is no longer required to participate in the test." I read out the message and I look at Horikita.

She is visibly surprised yet.. more annoyed than ever. "Knowing a certain somebody in class D who did leave the island exam due to "sickness" it must've been that monkey, Koenji-kun..." Yep, I added more fuel to the fire.