Chapter three: Get to know you more

(Beware. This chapter may be out of character. •^•)

A day like this is relaxing. There is no need to use deception. No drama or anything that could ruin the moment.

Anything could happen though. It could be good or bad.

April 26
Miyako POV

It is another day. I got off of my bed and started to do my usual routine in the morning. Class is going to start within 20 mins so maybe I have some time to try and cook. Even though I never had a good cooking experience. Oh, wait. I didn't even bother trying to buy ingredients.

"That's a shame," I mumble and I grab my school uniform, I change out of my pajamas and into the uniform. "I should probably head out." I walk to my door and opened it. The first thing I saw was Ayanokouji standing in front of my door. "Oh. Good morning Ayanokouji-Kun." So is this what he means by hanging out? Does he want to hang out the entire school day?

Oh well, it wouldn't hurt.

"Good morning Akiyama-san. Do you wanna walk to school with me?" I do remember your comment yesterday in the cafe about the concept of us being together. Is it normal for Boys like him to ship themselves with other girls?

"Oh, sure why not?" Suddenly Ayanokouji walks up to me super close. "T-too close. Jee he's tall.." is it bad my mind is racing? I'm only just 162 cm.  Ayanokouji looks at my blue bow tie and adjusts it. "It was loose." Did he just.. Fix my uniform?

Ayanokouji steps back away from my personal space. "Thank you for fixing it. I have not realized my mistake." I express my gratitude to him and he looks at me. "Your welcome." Ah jee. His social skills sure are lacking, should I just stare at him for 5 mins with awkward silence?

"Should we head off now?" I started walking away from him.

I stopped at the elevator and got inside. "So, did you get to have some breakfast?" He gestured a no. "Do you want to get some before we head to class?" Ayanokouji looks at me. "No, but thank you for the offer." The elevator has a stop and is on the lobby floor. We walk out together, heading outside as we were walking side by side. Yep, I can hear rumors now. We aren't dating or related. Although, we both have similar characteristics. 

And now insert awkward silence between us since I don't even know how to start a conversation with him...

This is going to be a weird day.

[Classroom 1-D]

We went inside our classroom and sat on our assigned seats. The quiz is coming up so I should probably be studying. Though I wonder how I'm going to be doing on this test. I turn around to face Ayanokouji since his assigned seat is behind me. "So, Ayanokouji-Kun. How do you feel about the quiz that's going to come up by the end of this week?" He blinks. Is my response a bit suspicious to him or something?

"I feel normal about it. I'll try to work hard to do well." I lean against my chin with my left hand. "I hope we all do well then." I gave a small smile. "Although I doubt it for all the others here who are chatting and having the time of their lives. How about you Horikita-san?" She's still reading that book and ignores me.

"Silence is a valid option but it's alright if you don't wanna talk to me." Guess she's still mad that I set up the plan to have her meet with Kushida. Even though I wasn't a part of it. My eyes turn to look at Ayanokouji. "So after morning class, do you want to head out to the cafeteria? I'll pay for the meal if you want anything." Unlike our classmates who didn't spend all their points down the drain, I manage to save up. My points were on 81,342 so I haven't spent much on this month.