Sports Festival & Verdant Movements

Start from the beginning

Toga and Compress looked at each other before Toga finally spoke, "we would think about it before we make any decision."

"Of course, I would have been more worried if you didn't," Nezu said ending the conversation.  

This was going amazing, especially with the fact that we had acquired a new member with a minor teleportation quirk. It allowed him to set up teleportation points like a warp gate and it required him time to activate it. It wasn't good for quick teleportation but still, it was good for transporting once the gate was open.

"Great, now he has a teleporter as well," Kaminari made a sarcastic remark, "what's next? Is he going to build a Tank or something?"

"Don't jinx it you idiot," Jiro said.

"Come on, it's not like he really is going to bring a tank in the city, right?" it was a silly question but everyone was hesitant to answer that. 

I had planned to use our current main base as a meeting ground for anyone else so that the main base wasn't found. I also revised the access to the base and that people needed to go through the teleportation gate to arrive at the base so that no one could be tracked to the main base.

"Complicated but secure," Izuku hummed in agreement as he noted it down in his book

"Perfectly describes my parents' marriage?" Dabi said.

"Wow! That was worse than the Endeavor flavored ice cream," Izuku said to which he got offended 'what?' from Hawks.

"Come on little dude, it wasn't that bad," Hawks defended, or at least he tried to.

"Seriously?" Izuku asked with a deadpan face, "their tagline was 'Come and Taste the Endeavor,' which I will gladly decline, and even if someone dared to order that..." he covered Eri's ears who was sitting on his lap, "who the fuck serves a boiling hot ice cream? At that point why are you even eating ice cream? Just order a glass of hot chocolate or something." 

Hawks stared at him for a moment and said, "fair enough.'

Meanwhile, Endeavor was sighing, "I told them it was a bad idea, to begin with."

We would continue to do this until they lost the teleport user or as I was currently researching, replicating his quirk which has seen some progress but was hitting some roadblocks.

"OK now that is something interesting," Mei said.

I've been getting a lot of data about it working but I ended up with just more and more data to ensure I was understanding it right. Even if I replicated it, I would still use it only as a backup between the main bases since I didn't want the technology to fall into the hands of others.

"Even the thought that someone like Overhaul having a teleporter is really scary," Naomasa said.

"That's why some things should never see the light of the day," Nighteye said, "they should be buried in the inventor's mind and be sealed there forever."

"But we can't just stop inventing and advancing just cause it can be used for bad," Mei countered, "and no matter how safe your invention is someone will find a way to use it for evil. That is how our world works."

A schedule was being set up to show when the warp user would be opening the gate. All resources would be transported to the current base and then teleported over to the new main base even in the future so they couldn't be tracked.

"Again clever move," Naomasa said, "if the traffic department sees such a drastic increase in shipment truck's activities, they will surely contact us to look into it."