"It has to be a skeleton." I tell them, face serious.

"Are You Sure? That Would Cut Down Our Options By A Lot. Skeleton Bitties Are More Popular, So They Have Fewer." Blue says to me.

I nod my head sagely. "Yes. I need a tiny skeleton in my life. That is now my life's dream. Pun intended." I say completely straight faced.

Reaper bursts into laughter. "Haha! Haha! If the kiddo wants a tiny skeleton, *snicker* who are we to stand in her way?" Reaper said.

"Ugh, fine. We'll just have to make sure we look throughly. I'm sure we can find atlease one bitty who meets the criteria." Geno said.

"Thanks Mom!" I said as I gave Geno a hug. He sputtered.

"Why am I the mom!?!?" He cried.

"Because I'm the one with all the Dad jokes." Reaper told him.

"Dad's right! You got more of a mom feeling anyways. Oh! Blue can be the uncle!" I said.

"UNCLE BLUE! Yes! I Like The Sound Of That! I Would Love To Be Your Uncle, Catcher!" Blue told me with a goofy smile.

Geno just shook his head resigned. This was his lot in life. He would just have to accept it with open arms. He smiled at me. "Alright everyone, let's go have a look at those bitties." He said leading me by the hand.

We had fun looking through the different kinds of bitties. Any from little Swap Undyne to tiny Outer Temmy. They were really cute. We eventually reached the skeleton bitties. They had a small selection of skeletons from different types of Aus. Though, they seemed to have sold out on all the Papyrus and most of the Sans. The Sans' felt sad and lonely without their brothers. I looked around at them. There was a few different Fell sans bitties and some others of the more negative versions. I already had an idea of the type of bitty I wanted. I walked off until I reach the back area where there was a particularly high amount of negativity. There were three dark cages, though I couldn't see the bitties. There was a sign above them. It read:

________________

⚠️Warning ⚠️
Bitties Are Under
Rehabilitation!
Do Not Put Arms
Or Face Near Cage!
Will Attack!

_______________

"Hello? Anyone in there?" I ask softly.

"You know, usually when kids come over hear they start banging on our cages." A small voice said.

"It'S So AnNoYiNg." Said another.

"You would think the parents would be more responsible and watch them better." Said a third.

"Well, that doesn't sound pleasant. I don't know why they would do that. Is that why the sign says your aggressive? You attack the kids when they annoy you?" I asked.

"Attack is a strong work. More like nip or swipe at them to get them to stop." One answered.

"I had enough of that at my old Au's shop. I don't want to deal with that here too. Especially after everything that happened...."

"We don't talk about that, Moon. It's in the past." Said one.

"But, that's why we're being 'rehabilitated' in the first place, String." Said another.

"I just want to get my hands on that slimy bastard and get revenge for what he did to me and my brother. You agree with me, right Carbernet?" Moon said.