Chapter Twenty Five

His lips were like wine, leaving heated, intoxicating sips against my neck. My heart and lungs were unhinged, gasping and breathing heat across his face as he nuzzled further beneath the crook of my jaw.

I angled my neck, giving him further access. His lips...then his tongue tasted my skin in gentle traces of languid warmth seeping into every crevice of my being. His hand cradled the nape of my neck, his fingers twirled and tangled deeper into my hair.

"Charlotte...don't say I didn't warn you." He breathed out huskily against my neck.

He upturned his face, softly, almost like a whisper, pressing his lips against mine.

The moment I felt the heady warmth of his mouth...the exquisite surge of ecstasy that flowed through me...I was lost.

This was what I had been waiting for. What I had been needing.

This moment of pure intoxication, mingled with the sheer adrenaline left me breathless in what I had ever dreamed of what this moment could be. My reality had never been so blissfully better, utterly enrapturing. My dreams had never been more benign to the realism of the fire that was kindling beneath the surface of both our fortitudes.

My hands retracted from his shoulders, grasping his face and pulling him closer. I clutched him to me, feeling his immediate release. His hands moved quickly to wrap around my body entirely while keeping his mouth clamped over mine fiercely in a soul-shattering kiss that would leave my mind feeling utterly blank in its wake.

Our tongues met, skin to skin ignited, he held me, clutched me, pulled me into his bodily embrace as deeply as possible. I moaned, gripping his wet, tawny hair. I arched my soaked, chemised chest against his bare, broad one. I fought for dominance over our deep, unimaginable tangle of mouths, tongues, pleasure. He moaned a low, husky breath before reaching down and clutching my waist, drawing his hands up slowly to cup both my breasts beneath the water.

Although still in my lacy chemise, the material did nothing to hide the aching pleasure his touch wrought from my body. I sighed languidly as his thumbs caressed my nipples through the material, his heated mouth lapping my own and meeting every wish from my kisses. I arched against his hands. He smiled against my mouth, circling his thumbs more forcefully over my breasts before lowering his arms.

Suddenly, he was wrapping his hold around me from my romp, lifting me up against him. I gasped as I felt myself weightlessly lifted above the water as his steel grip held me barred against him.

"You are so beautiful. Do you know that?" He breathed out in a low voice as his eyes and hands both went up my form in equal holding. I gazed down at him with my hands settled upon his bare tanned shoulders.

"Aaron...please..." I murmured, transfixed on his hungry gaze.

"What do you wish, love..." He murmured, settling me back against his chest. The waves churned around us, but I could hardly take notice anymore. My body felt aflame with a desperation I had long since relinquished into the fates.

I needed him. I needed his kiss, his love, his adoration. I longed for him like I longed for home.

I gripped his face, drawing his mouth back to mine as I buried myself into the feel of him all around me.

In a matter of moments, we were back inside the boat. He was moving over me, settling his hand on the deck by my head as he lowered himself above me and continued to kiss my mouth in a passionate collision of raw desire mingled with desperation. We couldn't take our hands off each other.

I was gripping him tightly to me, my fingers pressing into his forearms while my voice whimpered and moaned from his deep exploration of my mouth.

Soon, my chemise was gone. It was yanked from my body, into his hands, then tossed to the corner of the boat.