Chapter Ten

I clutched his vest with my hands, keeping him locked to my mouth as I kissed him with all the passion and sexiness I could muster, which honestly wasn't a whole lot. My mind was battling with the notion that this was actually a terrible idea, yet the familiar, aching sweetness of his lips against mine had me pressing further on.

All at once, I could tell something had changed inside of him. His body relaxed, his arms came around me and he blessedly began to kiss me back.

However, I wasn't prepared for how passionate Aaron could truly be.

He quickly turned the tables on me entirely when he shoved me up against the alley wall harshly and began to devour my mouth with a low moan that I felt reverberate from his chest against my own. It literally sent tingles down my spine.

He had me pressed fully against the wall and I started having difficulty breathing as he shoved his tongue down my throat with persistence, moving his mouth over mine in endless, consuming kisses.

What the fuck?!

"You wanted this, didn't you?" He said huskily against my lips. I shivered from the low sound of his voice, from the sweet perfection of having him so close to me again. I could only answer him with another deep kiss.

I could feel his faint smile against my mouth before he suddenly gripped my face. His mouth plundered mine incessantly before I began gasping for air. He didn't stop.

I needed to breathe.

He wouldn't let me.

His mouth stayed clamped over mine, locking me in his deadly kiss that was now making me panic for air. I began tapping his shoulders in urgency.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

I was growing fearful now. He refused to let me go, refused to ease his mouth away from mine and I suddenly realized he had used my own methods against me. He was purposely making this kiss brutal and suffocating to teach me a lesson.

A lesson he had unknowingly already taught me. I knew Aaron's kisses...and I knew his weak spots too.

Feeling suddenly bolder, my remembrence brough back to mind how much he adored having his nipples touched and twisted. I had found out this hilarious information while having a tickle battle/makeout session with him one night on my hotel bed.

I smirked against his kiss as I reached out with my hands, sliding between his vest until I had one manly nipple pinched between my thumb and index finger through the material of his shirt. He shuddered and instantly released me, jerking back with a horrified expression on his face.

"What the hell?" He hissed, backing away. I moved with him, keeping my hands sprawled across his chest as I smiled up into his shocked eyes.

"Oh what the hell, indeed." I repeated as I pinched both his nipples at the same time. With a strangled grunt, he swatted my hands away as if he were insulted by my brazen conduct.

Oh yes...I had successfuly switched the roles back.

I nearly chuckled with mirth at the stunned expression on his face before I swooped back in like an emboldened seductress and sealed my mouth over his once more, backing him up against the other wall of the alleyway as my hands still rubbed and caressed his chest until he was emitting soft, little gasps in between our kisses.

"You want this, don't you?" I repeated his own words back to him with a coy smile before angling my head and leaving wet kisses against his jaw, then his neck. My own emotions were beginning to take control over my logical mind as I delved deeper into the soft, luxurious feel of his smooth skin against my lips.