Her Name Is Chloe- Chapter 13

Okay so OH MY GOSH! BrokenBlueHeart made this absolutely amazing work of fan art for me.

It is now the official Riptide character design if you want to take a look at it. They were talking with me while making on the discord server and it is so amazing, so a million thanks to them!!! I love it so much. But now you can know what he looks like. <3

---

Danny sighs and picks up his backpack, class is over and they have a little bit of a break in between classes. Finn isn't back yet. And that's fine. He told him to go off and find the other kwami's. He has no idea where they could be. They could be on the other side of Paris and he wouldn't know.

Finn said he could find them, so that should be okay. But Danny is still a little worried about the small shark. He could get hurt out there. All Danny knows about the kwami powers is that they can fly and phase through objects, and they probably have a core similar to ghosts.

Danny watched as more teens left the classroom. Danny was around the middle so he waited for a second for the kids at the front to leave first so there wasn't a huge hold-up at the door. He pulled his backpack up over his shoulder and stuffed his hand in his pocket.

As he walked out into the upper floor of the hall he felt something curl into his hand within his pocket. Danny froze for a second, he shifted his fingers around and could immediately tell that it was Finn curling into his hand. Danny relaxed and decided to walk towards the bathrooms so he could talk with the kwami openly. He was back earlier than Danny would have expected it would take for him to find the other kwami's, so Danny wanted to check on him to make sure he was alright.

The moment the halfa closed the stall he leaned back on the door and looked down at his pocket. "So... You find your kwami's?" Danny asked it quietly. He also didn't want to make it seem like he was super excited for Finn. Just in case something happened and Finn was not happy about it.

The shark poked his head up out of the pocket. He looked up at Danny with a little bit of worry. Like he was scared he was going to be scolded or something. "Are you okay?" Danny's forehead crinkled in worry. He reached his hand down to carefully lift the kwami up.

"Yeah, I found them..." Finn started and then looked off to the side avoiding Danny's eyes.

"And? Did something happen?"

Finn curled his tail around himself. "I was seen." Danny's eyes widened slightly. "Please don't be mad Danny, I didn't mean to it, was an accident, she-"

"Are you okay?" Danny Asked. Finn looked up at him a bit of surprise on his face. Like he wasn't expecting Danny to be worried about him, and that broke the ghost's heart.

Finn nodded. "I'm fine. It was Ladybug I came across. I ran into her while looking for her Kwami."

Danny's face melted into a bit more of a smile. "So that's fine then, she already knows about you and other kwami's. It would be strange for he kwami not to be with her now that I think about it."

"But... You told me not to be seen." Wow, Finn must have been worried about Danny being mad.

"Finn... I told you not to get hurt. And you didn't that's what's important. And we don't have to worry about someone following you and trying to find out what you are, because Ladybug already knows."

Finn breathed out in relief and he flew forward into Danny's chest. "You really are an amazing holder."

Danny chuckled. "I try my best."

"I can't tell you who she is though. She said that it would put her family in danger."

Danny nodded. "I understand. That's fine. I have a secret identity too. If mine was found out I would also be in a lot of danger." He paused. "But did you find her kwami then? How was that?"