1- Kidnapping The chosen one

~Author POV~

Harry and Adriana both woke up at 7 a.m. but the difference was that Adriana woke up to go to her fighting classes and Harry woke up to do the chores of his aunt's house.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! WAKE UP AND MAKE SOME BREAKFAST!!" His aunt yelled from the corridor as he sighed and got out of his bed rubbing his eyes lazily.

7 a.m. and the clock wents on.

A dark brown haired girl removes her covers and blindly tries to stop the clock but fails, so she groans and open her eyes squinting a bit and stops the clock's annoying sound and fall back again closing her eyes pulling the covers up but as soon as she fell asleep again she heard her mother's voice.

"WAKE UP, ANNA! YOU WILL BE LATE!!" She shouts from downstairs as Adriana push her covers more and gets up from the bed looking at it for the last time in the whole day.

"I AM UP!!" She yells in response and quickly goes to her washroom getting ready for the day.

7:30 a.m.

"Here is the food" Harry said giving his so called family food.

"It's good" Vernon muttered chewing his pancakes.

Harry just stood there fidgeting with a purple cloth debating on if he should ask or not.

Apparently, Ron's father successfully got the tickets to the World's Quidditch Tornament and asked Harry and Adriana to come with them. Ron had already talked- I mean yelled but then Vernon didn't replied so now he is going to ask again.

"Why are you standing there like a ghost" His uncle asked pulling him out of his thoughts as his cousin, Dudley snickered.

"I w-wanted to a-ask that if I will g-go to the tornament" He stuttered and quickly shut his eyes praying for a positive answer.

"When will they come" His uncle spat

"After 2 days" He answered simply.

"And who will be there with you?" His uncle asked again making him mutter

"As if you care"

"What did you said?!?!" His uncle shouted.

"Nothing-there will be my friends Ron, Hermione and Anna and Ron's parents" He said quickly.

"Who is this Anna, never heard her name?" His aunt said making him grit his teeth.

"She joined last year, she is my friend" He replied as Dudley butted in, food still in mouth.

"Is she pretty?" He asked making Harry glare.

He thought about her when she first entered the Great Hall gracefully and when they were sitting in the Astronomy tower and the Sun graced her features making her look like a goddess and then his mind travelled when she manipulated Fudge in not to kill Buckbeak.

"Is she pretty?" Dudley asked again as Harry snapped out of his thoughts and said dreamly.

"Very" He said but then his eyes widened as he looked at his cousin grinning at him.

"Yes, you can" Vernon said abruptly as Harry tried to contain himself and got out of the kitchen.

After making sure he was out of their sight he jumped up and down air pumping happily.

7:45 a.m.

"Oh my god, you are gonna be late, Anna!" Her mother said bursting in without knocking.

Adriana turned around sharply but relaxed when she saw her mother.