13- Boggart

~Harry POV~

Okay! Now this is depressing .I thought after watching her taking inhaler.

She stuffed the inhaler inside her bag and started comming towards me.

I quickly looked in front because I thought she wouldn't like to know that I was spying on her although I wasn't.

She came and stood beside me.

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah! What would happen to me?" She asked confused and at that time I remembered that what will happen to her?

"Nothing, just asked." I replied hastily.

"Now let us start with the class!" Professor Lupin started.

Suddenly the wardrobe in front of the class shook violently and all the class jumped including me and Adriana.

"No need to worry, it is a boggart." Professor told.

"Now, who can tell me what is a boggart?" He asked and hermione's hand shot up.

"Yes, Ms. Granger"

"Boggarts are shape-shifters."she started.

"It takes the shape of the person's worst fear, which makes it very terrific."she finished.

"Very good Ms. Granger, couldn't put it so beautifully myself" he complicated and Hermione glowed.

"So the boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediately become whatever each of us most fears." He started.

"now, luckily there is a charm to repel the boggart. It is simple, yet it requires force of mind. You see, the thing that really finishes a boggart is laughter. What you need to do is force it to assume a shape that you find amusing."

"Wands away please. We will first practice it without wands." he instructed and we did what he said we all stuffed our wands in our robe's pocket.

"Now repeat the incantation after me........ Riddikulus...." He told and there was a mummer of this incantation.

"Once again...... Riddikulus..."

"Riddikulus"
"Riddikulus"
"Riddikulus"

Everyone said it loud and clear.

"Very good! Now this is where you comes Neville"he said gesturing towards a shaking Neville "what is your greatest fear?" He asked Neville.

"Profeorspa" he whispered.

"What?" Professor Lupin asked.

"Professor Snape" he answered a little loud and everyone burst into laughing.

I turned towards Adriana and saw her expression serious.

"Hmmmm...... Professor Snape....... Yes........ So you live with your grandma, right?" He asked.

"Yes-but I don't want the boggart to change into her also." He said quickly.

"Oh no, you get it wrong" he said chuckling "Now when I open the boggart then professor snape will come out from it and I want you to imagine your grandma's clothes on professor snape clearly and then say the incantation, okay?" He asked and Neville nodded.