preface.

to my friends QueenOfthe_Fandoms13an_ftr
SimplyKristenxily who have been with me since
the beginning of this adventure

IMPORTANT, READ!

a) UPDATE SCHEDULES: from the pole i made last week option two has won by 6 votes so that being said, this book is currently being editing and is being rewritten therefore don't be surprised if you see old comments. I will try my best to update every week, or every two weeks. However, there will be a break in May because I will have to sit my board exams and I will be having my end of year exams. Updates will start this week saturday (which should be 03/30)

b) TO OLD FRIENDS: welcome to a new era, in which hopefully this book gets better and I fix my grammatical erros, and spelling mistakes. As well as plot holes and imcomplete character developments. This time it'll be more slow burn than before so have fun reading.

c) TO NEW READERS: welcome to the family! as long as you read the rules below you will have a (hopefully) good time here. don't worry if you see old comments, people here are usually very friendly as well don't be afraid to tell me about your thoughts & places you think I can improve.

i. I do not own the PJO World, it belongs to Rick Riordan. But the original plot lines are by me. So please do not steal the ideas.

ii. Plagiarism is a crime. So do not do that. If I do see someone do that, I will DM you first, and if that doesn't solve the problem, I will block and report you.

iii. I will be including diversity in my story however, because I am personally Asian, I will tend to include more asians than other minority groups, so please do understand, but i promise you that I will never ever whitewash or do any of that.

iv. If any of you feel like my work is plagiarizing yours, please know that it was unintentional and a coincidence. DM me and we can try to figure something out

v. not hate towards me or other wattpaders. i do not tolerate any kind of hate whatsoever.

vi. do not discuss politics here. This is a fanfiction. Not a who-do-you-think-will-be-the-next-USA-president book. I will delete the comments if I see any. Because whenever politics gets involved, it get's chaotic.

vii.You should only see my work on either Wattpad or Fanfiction.net, otherwise, it's plagiarized , and i would recommend you don't read it since there's a high chance you'll get malware into your devise

viii. Lastly, enjoy my story! Love u all tons <3

x x x

if it's okay could you all vote after each chapter ily <3

x x x

credits:

current cover made by PittieLau