- doggo -

So uhm yeah, ITS DA BABYYY
I can't read that without hearing Danny 😭

I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Danny, "hey I'm at the door!" I send and quickly turn my phone off because I see the door open. It's Danny's mother. "Hello, Danny's in his room" she says stepping to the side so I can come in. I've always thought she was a sweet lady, until Danny told me about his childhood. I reach his door and nock on it, he opens it expecting it to be someone else. "Danny!" I yelp as he pulled me into a tight hug, picking me up and shutting the door. "Oh I missed you so so much" he finnaly said, breaking the silence. "I bet I missed you more" I say slyly, "I think I know who missed you the most" Danny says as his dog Attie jumped up onto the bed. "OH MY GOSH HI!" I say unconsciously switching to a higher tone of voice, I pick her up and give her some scratches behind her ears. I repositioned myself so I was sitting in between Danny's legs and Attie decided to sit near us, "She's so adorable" I say admiring her. "She really is" Danny said sliding his hands around my waist and resting them on my lower stomach.

Attie jumped off of the bed so I got up to open the door and let her out, Danny reluctantly let me go and open the door. "I love youuu" I say elongating my words as I flop on-top of him, I put my arms around his neck and snuggle closer to him. "Your the best" I murmur before falling to sleep on his chest, "love you" was the last thing I heard before the world went silent. I wake up and realise he had somehow gotten on-top of me, I decided to play with his hair. Danny's hair is so so pretty, I love it. Danny started making noises quietly waking up, "afternoon my love" I whisper to the slowly waking Danny. Once he woke up we started talking about dinner.

"D'you want to just go and get pizza?" Danny asked, still slightly asleep. "Sure!" I said then pulled out my phone to order the pizza. After cuddling for a while the doorbell rang, "alrite I'll be back in a sec" Danny said hopping up and leaving the room. I could tell he was comming back when I smelt the delicious smell of freshly cooked pizza, "ooo yum!" I say clapping my hands with excitement. "I'm guessing you like the smell?" He asked laughing "well obviously" I sighed, rolled my eyes and walked over to him. "I'll go grab two plates" Danny muttered to himself and left the room again. Suddenly Attie burst into the room, "hi baby!" I said switching into a high pitched voice. She started going in circles and sniffing me, "well how did you get in" Danny said making himself known in the doorway.

I lean my head down toward her and make 'mhms' and 'ahhs' to sound like she's saying something. I look back up to Danny and smirked, "she said that she smelt her favourite person so she came in" I said and smiled innocently. "Oh ohohoho her favourite person?", The second he said that I knew I was fucked. I started to pull Attie closer to me to avoid being attacked by the slightly pissed off Danny. "Don't think pulling her closer helps you" He said walking closer and crouching down to eye level, "we eat then I decide what to do with you" Danny smiled then grabbed the pizza. Attie heard Danny's mother putting food in her bowl so she left us sitting on the floor and eating pizza. "So, how have you been my love" I said before biting my slice again, Danny looked very shocked and whispered "wow" then raised his tone "I've been good, Y/n, how have you been" He asked with the most wonderful smile. "I've been alright, better now that I'm with you" I say looking him in the eyes.

Alright I feel like 691 words is enough for some speed writing, and yk, funny number.
AAAAAAAA FFFFFFUCK.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH RAH.