- game night pt.1 -

For a bit of context you and the rest of the husband's live in the same apartment building

I plug my headphones in to turn on my stream because I don't trust text to speech on my streams, "okay! Here we go how is everyone…? If your doing good that's great if not I hope I can make you laugh, or Danny could he's also streaming!" When I said that 50 people left the stream and all joined him. "Oh I mean yes! Go join him if you want I mean where both going to be playing Phasmophobia!" I say pulling up the game on stream. "Oh and guess what! The rest of the husband's are playing!"

"HELLO!" Danny screams into his mic as he joins that discord call, "hey! You ready to play Phasmophobia?" I ask "OF COURSE" all the husbands scream "please can we stop the screaming" I say laughing. After about 15 minutes of nothing happening the ghost appears Infront of you while you where humming to yourself still on the discord call, "hmm hmm hmMMM AAAAAAA SH!T NO AAA!" I screamed "WHATS WRONG?" Arny yells back "ITS BEHIND ME!" I scream closer to the mic. "OH SHIT RUN!" Brandon screams into his mic, "I'm tryinggg!" I say dragging out my words.

"Run run run run run run run" I say as I run out to the van, "THEY MADE IT!" Will yells —ping!— your phone goes off from a message from Danny, —that's my girl!— Danny sent, You almost read it out loud. —ty :]— I sent back, "aight what does everyone think this is?" I ask reopening the game "well it did run straight passed me and at you so I think it's a banshee" Arny says "that makes a lot of sense!" I say clicking banshee. After a while of playing you grab your mic again "this game makes me scream so much my voice hurts, like so fuck!ng bad" I barely finish your sentence when my phone goes off again — I could make you scream more ;)— that shouldn't have done it but now I was blushing like a idiot.

"Whats up [y/n] you've gone quiet?" Will asks oblivious, "oh I think I know Danny says close to his mic. "Okay first of all Danny shut up! Second it's nothing Will I'm just concentrating!" I say continuing to play "Sureeee [y/n] sure" Danny whispers into his mic "AAAAA FVCK!" Danny starts screaming, "PFFFFT GET FVCKED LOSER!" you yell into your mic "WHERE AND WHEN?!" he screams running out to the van.

"Shut uuuuup!" I whine, "make mee" he teased "damn y'all should get a room" Brandon laughed. "Ha! I would never!" I say when someone bursts into my apartment "fvck guys I gotta hide he's gonna kill me" I whisper into the mic "bye!" I say getting into the closet. I got in just in time because he bursted my door open, "now guys if you tell me where they are I won't find you guys after?" He says into your mic. "Nah bro they'll kill us!" Will says as the boys chime in with assorted agreements, "fine but just know I'll find you guys next!" He says walking around the room with one finger in the air as a warning. "Ah now what do we have here" he smirks  standing outside of the closet, he flings the door open to find you and pulls you out by the wrist.

Next thing you know your slammed against the wall, pinned.

💮🌿✨🌿💮
I hope you enjoyed!
I will be trying to do
Updates everyday
- DoveTail12