- merch -

"hey can I have help?" Danny asked poking his head inside from the outside, "mhm gimmie a sec I need to put shoes on!" I continue "aight I'm here!" I say running out. "What's up?" I ask confused "oh just could you uh..." he trails off in a stuttering mess, "just spit it out already!" I say impatiently "could you pose with me" Danny quickly than continues "I just want people to know that the jumpers are unisex" he said more calmly. "Of course!" I say walking closer after a while of posing he asked, "could we pose together?" While I was going through the photos "duh of course!" I say putting the camera back down. Minutes later as we where getting ready to do another pose as I fell, face first, into Danny. "Oh crap I'm so sorry!" I say backing away, he pulled me into a super soft kiss "I'm so sorry I've just really wanted to do that" he said turning around. I guess he didn't hear me walking towards him so he kept going "I shouldn't have done that I'm so sor-" Danny got cut of by me grabbing his face and kissing him. "Oh..." he said shocked "I'm sorry" I say rubbing the back of my neck and looking at the floor "no don't be sorry!" Danny said pulling me in for a tight hug.

We went back upstairs to his room "the photos look great!" He said pointing to the computer, "you look great" I muttered to myself causing him to look at me. "What was that?" He smirked "oh nothing!" I say blushing, "tell me?" Danny said spinning my chair around to face him. "I said that you look great..." I say unable to keep eye contact and looking down, "thank you darling!" He said fluffing my hair. Still going through the photos I see a certain photo "wow...your gorgeous" I say turning to him, "thank you" he says standing up and pulling me off my chair. Danny pulled me down onto the bed with him on-top of me, "I love you" I said stroking his hair. "I love you more" he responded squeezing me tighter, I grab my phone and plug my headphones in before opening Tiktok

"Oh lawd your tiktoks are chaotic!" I say getting my fingers stuck in his hair closest to his neck, "uh Danny are you awake?" I whisper getting no response. 'Awh he's so pretty' I think to myself than I get a text, -Hey I'm at the door- its from my best friend Arny -were up in Danny's room but be quiet- I reply hearing him walking upstairs "in here!" I whisper shout. "OoOoOo" Arny says standing in the doorway, "oh shush he was tired" I say pointing at arny "can I save cuddles too?" He says with grabby hands "of course just don't wake him" I say taking one arm of Danny as Arny lay down. After a while Danny woke up and whispered "when did he get here?" Danny asked glaring at him "a while ago" I say rubbing loose circles onto both backs, "well hello it looks like your finally awake" Arny says turning his head to look at Danny. "Oh shut up" Danny says annoyed, "oh calm down love" I say rubbing his back "fine I guess" Danny says with a roll of his eyes. "Anime?" I say turning on the TV "yes!" Arny says sitting up "ha! And yes" Danny says pointing to Arny "[y/n]'s mine" he says squeezing me tighter.

💮🌿✨🌿💮
Hope you enjoy
So sorry for missing
A few days I had school
Make sure to :
Eat
And
Drink water!
- DoveTail12