- meeting -

A/N, Hello my loves! I'm sorry the uploads have been kinda messed up, also super sorry with the
"- energy pt. 2 -" upload mess up. Also I've been having exams and "oblivious" boy issues lmao.

I was sitting in the mall waiting for my friend, she said she was going to bring someone for me to meet. My mind was racing with who it could be or what they would look like, then I hear my name get called from a few steps away. I look up from my phone and race over to her and hug her, "hey dude I've missed you!" She says pushing me out to arm's length studying my face then continuing "you look amazing!" "Thanks" I smile and look at my shoes. "Oh my gosh and yes this is who I wanted you to meet!" She says gesturing to the tall figure behind her. I had been wondering who that was standing, watching us. "Danny, Y/N, Y/N, Danny" she says calling him closer. He visually perfect, but as I got to know him more as we three where walking around, his personality was also amazing. We had decided it was time for food "hey Y/N?" Danny said from the other side of the table, I stop mid sip of my Boba and look up at him "hm?" I reply. "Can I have your number?" Danny says very confidently, my best friend kicked me from under the table. I kick her back while shooting her a glare, "of course!" I say before handing him my phone so he can put his number in there aswell.

We all walk to the exit and I give Her a tight hug before saying goodbye, suprisingly I get a small hug from Danny and a whispered goodbye before leaving aswell. "Hey it's Y/N btw, just wanted to say I loved hanging out with you today" I text him as I park in my driveway. I walk inside and place my keys on the table next to the door. I was about to place my phone down when I felt it vibrate.

Danny

Hey it's Y/n btw,
I just wanted to say
I loved hanging out
With you today.

Hi y/n! Loved
Hanging out with
You too!

I read his text, put my phone back in my pocket and walk into my room turning my LEDS on. I sit down on my bed and pull out my laptop, I open YouTube to see a familiar face. Danny's face. "Oh cool" I mutter while clicking on the video, a few minutes later I was almost crying laughing. I pulled out my phone and texted my best friend.

Bestest girl <3

Bro, that guy
you introduced me
to is hilarious

👀

Don't even think
about it

I throw my phone to the end of the bed, questioning if I do feel the way she's inferring. "I can't be" I mutter walking into the kitchen to grab some food, I stop when I hear my doorbell ring. Placing my hand on the door nob and opening the door I see my best friend "bitch, what are you doing here" I say hugging her. "I want to know how you feel" she states "I don't really know but what I do know is, I think I like him" I say covering my face and walking into my room. "Well good" She said with a knowing expression that sent my brain spiralling into what she could be thinking. "He wanted to meet you for more then one reason, he wanted to meet you because 1. I had talked about you and he thinks your cool and 2. Danny's got a crush on you" she said with a dead pan expression. "Allyson Richardson, I swear to God if you're joking" I said pulling out her full name to make it more serious, "deadass I'm serious" Ally said slightly laughing.

I shoved my head into my pillow and screamed, "bro chill out I'll call him and ask him if he wants to come over, I might leave" she said slowly getting quieter. "Oh heyy Danny guess who I'm chilling with right now" she said into the phone "your fucking with me aren't you" Danny's voice came out of the phone. "She's not!" I yell into the direction of her phone, his laugh ran through the phone. We had been on a call with him for ages and went into a video call when I decided to ask "D'you wanna come over?" I say as a wave of confidence hit. I could tell he took a double take, either that or his brain flipped. "Y-yeah! Sure!" Danny said finally understanding what I've said.

- time skip brought to you by -
- egirl Arny -
-   + pole dancer Arny -

"should I stay or should I go?" She asked him as we stood in the doorway, "it's up to Danny because I don't mind" I say gesturing towards him by tilting my head in his direction. "Hmm, stay for now" Danny said never breaking eye contact with me. We decided to watch a movie.

I'm so sorry my loves but I'm gonna stop it there. I hate this oneshot. I promise the next one will be better. Bros I'll be real for a second, I've re written this a few times over this week and I just can't. ALSO, boys are still oblivious. Or its just the guy I like ANYWAYS. I love you all, especially "comforttitties".

REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK WATER!!!!

- DoveTail12