- photo shoot -

"No the shops are shut!" I say angrily walking away from the door with Danny and Arny, "HEY! Come back!" A raspy voice yells from behind us. "Would you guys want to come in?" The security guard asks, "just a photoshoot?" I ask hoping he'll let us in. "Oh of course come in!" He said moving to the side in the door, "yay!" I say grabbing there wrists and pulling them in. "Come one let's get set up!" I say grabbing my camera and fiddling with the settings, "so who wants to pose first?" I say looking up "I'll go" Arny says getting into position, "okayy looking good Arny!" I say showing him his photos.

"I look so cool!" Army says pointing to the photos "you always look cool!" You say look at him, I take a glance at Danny and see he's jelous. "Aight jelous boy get posing" I tease grabbing his wrist, after a few minutes of him posing I go over his photos. "Wow…" I say mesmerised by one of his photos, "what's up darling?" Danny teased with a smirk. "Oh nothing just checking the photos" I say shrugging it off, "yeah yeah" he says lightly shaking my shoulder. "Hey guys do you want to go now or take some more?" I ask redoing some settings, "arnt you going to pose?" Arny asks "heck no not by myself I'm two nervous for that" I say slightly shivering. "Oh darling you can pose with us!" Danny said teasing, "yeah come on!" Arny begged. "Fineee!" I said grabbing my camera "wait who's going to take the photos?" I ask confused, "you could teach us!" Arny says excitedly "I'll try" I said laughing. After a while we where done, "you guys look so cool!" I say going through the photos while we where sitting in the car.

"You look amazing…" Danny gasped, "hm?" I ask with a smile. "Nothing!" He said quickly "sureee you said nothinggg" Arny piped up from the drivers seat, "no seriously what did U say?" I said no liking that both of them knew except me. To my surprise he bent his neck to whisper in my ear "you look amazing darling" Danny says in that accent, that accent I couldn't say no to. After that I couldn't control my breathing for the ready of the night, I was confused but in love. When we got back to my place to flip through the photos, "they all look really good!" I said flicking through the photos on my PC. —vrrt!— my phone goes off, I grab my phone to see a message from Danny, I look over to him and Arny chilling on my bed.

A scared feeling starts to arises in me, — oh darling what I wouldn't give to kiss you right now — my head shot up to look at Danny 'what the fvck?' I mouth in his direction the only response I get from him is a wink. — agreed ;) — I responded with, when I look up to see his initial response. Danny's jaw dropped as his eyes locked with mine, god those dark brown eyes those eyes that I love so so much! — please [y/n] not while Arny's here — he texts back and I start to want to tease him — well he could leave ;) — I reply. "Hey guys it's getting late either you guys stay over or you know leave, sorry that sounded rude" I say spinning around in my chair.

"I mean speaking for myself I'd like to stay over" Danny says with a smirk, "I'd love to sleep over!" Army says excited. "YAY!" I say doing a tiny dance walking out of my room, "what would you guys want for dinner?" I ask walking into the kitchen "pizza?" Army asks, "uh of course!!" I say dailing the pizza place. After a while we started watching jjk, "cuddles?" I whisper to Danny while we where all sitting on the couch "of course" he says wrapping one arm around my waist to pull me in. "God your gorgeous" he whispers, "HEY I want cuddles too!" Arny said. "Awh is Arny jelous?" I said smirking "how about I sit inbetween both of you and take turns huging both okay?" I ask getting up "fine I'll share, but only for tonight!" Danny said moving over.

💮🌿✨🌿💮
So sorry it took
So long for this
Update lmao,
Hope you enjoyed!
Tomorrow I should
Be doing
Game night pt.2!!
- DoveTail12