- shaking -

OH MY GOSH, I almost forgot to add a TW so uhm...
⚠️TW⚠️
Panic attack!!

Everything this week had become too much, it had all hit at once. I started crying in my room and grabbed a pillow to hold onto, I try to calm down but it's not working. I'd hate for him to see me this way but I need him, I hate people seeing me crying and shaking. I crawl across the bed and reach for my phone and unlock it.

Danny <3

Hey Danny,
if your not
busy Could you
come over?

Yeah ofc! I'll be
over In a minute!

God this is going to suck, I need him but I'm going to hate seeing his reaction to "this". I hear my doorbell ring, I try to look as normal as I possibly can but he can definitely tell I've been crying. He pulled me into a tight hug, Danny picks me up and places his hands on my thighs to keep me up. The silence of me stradling him "I'm sorry" I say into his chest, "my love why are you sorry?" He says patting my hair. "I hate when people see me cry" I mutter, he lifts my head up to look at him. "Damn even while crying your still gorgeous" Danny says while rubbing his thumb along my cheek and planting a kiss on my forehead. I giggle and hug him tighter, "your perfect" I say to him "I'm glad you think so" he says with a tone I can't really figure out.

I try to get comfortable on his lap but I think that was a bad idea because next thing I know I've been flipped into my back, "hm?" I say pretending to be innocent "oh don't even HmMm me" Danny said mimicking me. "Ping" ran through the apartment, I race to my door and say "saved by the bell" I shooting him a smirk over my shoulder and racing down the stairs. Danny chases me down the stairs as I fling open the door, "ARNY HELP" I scream, run over to him and shut the door behind us. "We may want to run" I say fleeing down the corridor after seeing Danny fiddling with the lock, I hide around a corner with Arny next to me. It's weird, Danny hasn't come around yet, normally he would have found us already. I shouldn't have said anything. The next thing I feel is breathing on my shoulder and a hand grab my arm and we start running back to the apartment, "uhm Danny? What about Arny?" I say once we reach the door. "ARNY" Danny screamed over in his direction, "coming!" Arny said jogging over. "That's what she said" I murmur, receiving a glance from Danny before heading inside. I take a seat on the counter as Danny leaned against the counter and arny lent against the wall "so..." Arny said Breaking the silence.

"I'm moving up here" Arny said so casually it took Danny a minute to comprehend that his best friend was moving closer to him, once he had registered what Arny had said Danny ran over and hugged him. I pull out my phone quickly and take a photo of them hugging "awh" I whisper looking at the photo, I can just hear them laughing while I send them the photo. Arny pulls out his phone and checks the message "look" I hear Arny whispers to Danny while pointing at his phone. "Arny you may wanna leave, she's in trouble" Danny said giving Arny a hug, eyes glued to mine. "Oh shit" Arny said quietly than continued louder "okay, good luck for you and bye bro!" Arny says waving and leaving.

Would we like the next part???
ANYWAYS
so sorry with the mess up for energy pt. 2
I LOVE YOU ALL SM TYSM FOR 2.96K VIEWS OMG
- DoveTail12