This photo is not owned by me =====================================

Marinette: I made this cake myself hope you like it.

Damian: Thank you very much. Let's eat.

Then I cut it into pieces for me, damian and talia.

I see Damian eating deliciously and Talia I see her eating and enjoying deliciously.

After we finished eating, I asked them how the cake was.

Damian: It's delicious, and how do you feel about the cake,Mother .

Talia: Well, the cake is delicious, now it's Damian's time to open your presents.

Talia and I immediately took out our presents.

Damian started to open Talia's present which contained two specialized melee knives, although I know that Talia gave Damian this for self-protection but it's okay. Damian started to open my present and inside was a piece of paper, pencil, and paint.

Damian: Well what are these for sis.

Marinette: Those are drawing tools to unleash your creativity, you can draw anything you want, do you like it?

Damian: I really enjoyed it, thanks Sis.

Marinette: I'm glad you liked it.

I see Damian is very happy with my gift.

Talia: Eh hm, I don't want to spoil the excitement but I just want to remind Damian tomorrow you continue with different training besides Lady Shiva.

Damian: Yes, mother.

Talia: Then don't make a single mistake.

Damian: Yes, mother.

I know what she's trying to say, she's trying to remind Damian not to make a mistake, if Damian makes a mistake then I'll have to take Damian's punishment.

It seems to me that Damian still doesn't understand the meaning behind Talia's words, he thinks it's just a reminder.

Talia: Okay, I have to go now, see you later.

When Talia walked out of the room, I immediately locked the door just in case.

Marinette: Okay Damian now what do you want to do.

Damian: Well you said I can draw anything I want so can I draw you.

Marinette: Of course, I'll sit here for now. You can draw for as long as you like and when you're done, tell me.

Damian: Okay.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch not moving looking at Damian intently drawing, this makes me so happy I don't care as time goes by at least I see my brother is still happy. Hours passed but I still didn't move then I saw Damian start to stop drawing.

Damian: Done, you can watch it now.

I immediately stood up and walked over to Damian to see such a painting. I see that Damian was trying to show what I look like even though it's not too pretty or too ugly, that's what he's trying to do.

Damian: How do you see the painting, is it bad?

Marinette: no no no, of course no it's not bad at all, you've worked hard, I think your drawings will be better in the future, so don't give up too soon, so I like so much.

Damian: Really?

Marinette: Of course.

I immediately looked outside and saw that it was already dark.