💛27💛

Ring! Ring!

Jin flinched at the sound. He looked at his phone as the screen lit up and Namjoon's name was displayed on the screen. He ceased his dish washing but he couldn't bring himself to pick up the phone. But then, just as he was about to reach over his sister came and picked it up.

She gave him a look before she put it on loud speaker and answered.

"Hello? Kim residence, how can I help you this evening?"

Namjoon chuckled on the other end.

"It's Mr. Kim, I'm looking for Mr. Kim." He said and god Jin could literally see the smile Namjoon must've had on his face.

"Oh? Are you two married by any chance?"

There was a pause on the other end before Namjoon snickered. Jin could feel his heart pound violently in his chest like he had just finished running a 10 mile run in 10 minutes.

"No, not yet at least." Namjoon chuckled, his voice sounding rather airy. It was like talking to the parents of your boo. Maybe that's why Jin felt his face burning off.

"Stop it! I'm here!" The older man interjected, completely flustered and annoyed. He should've know that Eunhua would side with Namjoon almost as if she was truly his in law. "Yes Mr. Kim what do you want?"

"I just wanted to know what you were up to."

Jin let out a little sigh.

Of course. He didn't need to be scared of Namjoon's calls, it was only to check up on him. Namjoon had been on an employee retreat for the past few days so of course he wasn't able to keep up with his Jinnie. And while the brunette found that he missed his hyung, his hyung found that this was a great way to avoid Namjoon. He needed space.

He had kept it together during the remaining days of the bachelor party but he just couldn't for now. So Jin had decided to spend the week at his sister's so he could clear his mind. It had been working so far...he had been able to push those thoughts all the way to the back of his mind but every so often he began to think about it again. And right now was when it all came back to the surface.

"I'm doing fine, Mon-ah." Jin told softly, holding the phone to his face gently. "With Eunhua and JinJin, there's a lot to do." He chuckled equally as softly. Usually he was fierce and peppy but now he couldn't find it in himself to be like that.

"Are you ok? You sound a bit down. Is it bc I haven't called???" Jin tried his hardest not to smile but he couldn't stop it.

He hated feeling so helpless when it came to Namjoon, but well, this was how things were. In the end Jin could only say that he was feeling a bit under the weather because of work and it seemed to convince Namjoon so that was that. They exchanged some more words before the brunette said that he had to go and Jin bid him goodbye.

He had assumed that Eunhua, who had left to go help Heejin clean up, had heard none of his conversation but he was dead wrong. As soon as Jin put down the phone he felt his sisters gaze land on him and all he could do was pretend to finish his washing.

"Oh my little hoobae, you can't hide from love forever." Eunhua cooed as her brother finished washing up.

Jin looked quite irritated from this one situation. She couldn't exactly tell why, just that he seemed like he didn't want to talk about it. But lucky — or rather unluckily — for Seokjin his sister was the type to force his problems out of him.

"Stop it. The last time you did this. I ended up crying in Namjoon's bed about it."

Suddenly Eunhua stopped, her eyes looking around to see if Heejin was near.