💛14💛

Okay I promise I'm not pulling at anyone's heart strings this chapter,
Or am I 👀
DONT HATE ON MY BAE JISOO

-

It was Monday again and Jin was finally getting home from a long day of work. He had to review all the Christmas specials and celebrity interviews that were set to be issued for the end of this year and the beginning of the next. Jin just wished that he could catch a break. Good thing he was in a good position at the office so his Christmas leave time was prioritized over most other workers.

With thoughts of the new year, winter vacation, and the load of work he'd have to do in the next week, Jin was just ready to grab a beer. So he did just that, taking off his coat and throwing it somewhere so he could he to the fridge easily. He loosened his tie and ran his hand through his hair as he searched through the fridge.

Truth be told Jin was extremely distracted these days. A lot and I mean a lot of his days were spent thinking and thinking about one particular person - Namjoon. Of course, he always thought of Namjoon on the daily, he was his best friend, soulmate, best mate. But sometimes Jin would be in the middle of writing a paper and all he could think was 'Namjoon would like this' or 'Namjoon would say this.

Everything was about Namjoon, in Jin's mind at least. And to add to that, the ravenette was carrying all sorts of baggage for everything that had happened over the past month. Like when his sister arrived in Seoul and he completely had a breakdown over the mere suggestion that he was in love with Namjoon. Or like the way Namjoon increasing said couple-like things. Or when Jin made the inexplicable decision of kissing Namjoon! His best friend.

Then there was that fact that Namjoon wanted him as a date to the wedding, oh my god the wedding, it probably started all of this. And how weird he acted afterwards when they went out last Friday. After he said that weird things about the lines being blurred it really got Jin thinking, thinking about what that truly meant. It probably didn't mean much but Jin was truly confused by it. He seemed to be confused a lot more often these days. That's why he needed a beer, to just not think.

Beer in hand, and work clothes undone for the most part, Jin was already in his zone. That was until he heard knocking at the door, rapid knocking actually. It could be his sister, or Joon, but why would Joon be knocking when he has a key? Hey didn't he say he was coming anyway? Whatever, Jin just went over to open the door. He was pretty surprised to see none other than Jisoo on the other side, looking...not...great.

Oh.....now Jin knew what was going on. With that smudge eyeliner and runny mascara how could he not?

"Jisoo, what happened?" Jin questioned, ushering her in.

"H-He rejected m-me..." she quivered, trying not to cry. Yeah her crush, Hanbin or rapper BI rejected her, she had been pretty enamored but him and according to her they were close friends.

"He rejected you?" He repeated. "Why? There had to be a reason." Jisoo wiped tears from her eyes as she walked over to sit on the couch.

"Well, first he brought up the no dating rule, and I guess I was okay with that, b-but then, he-he..." Jisoo couldn't really finish the sentence without starting to cry, so very quickly, Jin went over to sit next to her and comfort her. What were friends for?

"He was with his stylist! And they were kissing!" She cried, leaning into the ravenette's side as she did so.

"I mean the rules are really strict between idols dating." Jin tried to reason which wasn't the best way of comforting her. "Besides you have so much going on for you, what is a menial rejection going to do?"