23 : revive book (pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

You definitely needed that revive book as fast as possible, you sighned as buggy touched your cheeks, "so soft." He murmured as you poked his nose, "how charming of you to say that." You giggled.

"[Name]-San when I grow I will marry you and make you the happiest women by my side." Buggy grinned as shanks pulled him down making him fall onto the ground.

"Oi?!-" "I will be the one marrying her." Shanks pouted as reyleigh and roger along with everyone began to laugh at them.

"You toots will never see [Name] again." Roger stated, which was the biggest mistake he had ever done, "say what?!? [Name]-sannn where will you go?! I will follow you!" Both of them said.

"No shanks your can't." You scolded the two as reyleigh patted your back, "so [Name] are you ready?" He quesitoned as you nodded.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Whitebeard pirates ahead!" Buggy yelled as he slid shack down the crew nest. "Thatch!!! Marco!!" You cheered as you wave at the ship.

"She called me first! The beautiful angel called me first." Thatch said with heart shaped eyes as Izo and vista facepalmed the man.

"Creepy yoi." Marco said pointing at the wiggling thatch that was gonna fall down the deck.

As you made it to the shore Roger helped you get down his big ship, Whitebeard ship came in second as you were greeted by the leader and main god of  skypiea Gan Fall.

"Salutations, my name is Gan Fall pleasure to meet every one of you." He said as he bow down. "Ahh Gan Fall my pal how are ya." Roger grinned as Gan fall let out an irritated tch.

As Roger, reyleigh and Gan fall along with Whitebeard began talking to each other you sneak away to explore the island, "oh and little lady, the revive book is off limits. Therefore you cannot steal it." Gan fall stated.

"How'd ya know I will?" You questioned, "mantra." That's the only thing he said before continuing talking to the crew.

As you were walking a little boy with short blonde hair and long earlobes came crashing down to you making you bump your butt on the ground. Jesus how strong is this child?!

 Jesus how strong is this child?!

"Oh..a human. Low life east blue people." The boy said with disgust as you wee clearly offended by his comment.

"That's not a very nice thing to say." You said getting yourself up, he looked at you as he let out a tch before bumping his shoulder on you, "oi! Little kid were not done yet." You said as the kid smirked.

"The names Eneru, call me enel low like human." He grinned before running off to the woods, you followed him to give him a piece of your mind.

As you stopped running you stop by and sat down on a nearby tree as you let out a frustrated huff, "stupid earlobes." You muttered as a rock hits your shoulder.

"Ow- oi earlobes come out!" You yelled as you stood up, enel came up juggling a few rocks as he looks at you, "low life human mortal, greetings we have met again, but before I could continue to mock you, bow down to me and say you are sorry for calling me such ridiculous names." He stated as you grabbed him by the collar making him locked eyes with you.

"Listen here, don't ever call me a low life." You huff out as you let go of him and sat back down the tree, he scratch his head as he hesitantly sat besides you, "aren't you gonna throw a rock at me since I threw you one?" He questioned as you laughed.

"Why are you laughing and not mad?" He questioned, "why would I be mad for a piece of rock thrown at me." You chuckled as enel pointing out a little bruise forming on your shoulder.

"Beutiful and delicate." He stated as you rolled your eyes at him. He found himself getting close to you as he says down your lap and looked up straight into your [e/c] orbs, "hm maybe 'low life mortal' doesn't suit you, let me think of a name for you human." He said with his thinking face.

"Sure thing earlobes, the names [Name]." You chuckled as he nodded, "okay, [Name]-San be my wife, you are the only mortal that is worthy and capable of marrying a god like me." Stated as you laughed a bit from his comment but he sort of look dead serious.

"I can't marry you, and I'm waaaayyyy to old for you." You pinched his cheeks as he redden from the sudden touch, he was calm and deeply observing your gaze as your hand played with his left ear.

"Don't you hate it?" He quesitoned as you shook your head, "why would I? It's cute, just like you." You playfully winked at the child as he mumbled something you couldn't hear.

Enel wanted to grow up and protect you, you were the only person who hasn't thrown him away, because of his ears people intend to make fun of him becuase of him. And that anger still rages inside him,

He hated everyone, he wanted to rule over and become god himself, he quickly leaned back as you flinched by the sudden movement, he was now resting on your lap.

.
.
.