23 : revive book (pt. 3)

Zacznij od początku

"East blue..syrup village." You lied. "How about your fighting skills?" Roger grinned, "ah, I'm practically useless." You bow down as they chuckled.

"Then we will have to protect you." Oden patted your back lightly as you nodded, "I can protect myself.." you murmured.

As you walk inside the cabin you went in to crocus work place to grab some oitment since you'll need it later.  A click of the door closing causes you to flinch as you turn around to see bullet.

"Syrup village huh." He smirked as you back away slowly, "oh [Name], are you really that delicate? Or how do I say this.. fragile? I'm just so eager to break you." He grinned.

"B-.." you couldn't speak, bullet grinned as he approached you,

" you couldn't speak, bullet grinned as he approached you,

"Has anyone told you that..lying. Is bad for you." He smirked as you tried to grab something to throw at him, "tell me, are you really from here?" He laughed as you hesitantly grabbed the small knife that was sitting on crocus desk.

"Bullet- I.." just at your luck crocus came inside as he eyed you both, bullet had no choice but to back off, he growled as he exited the room, "[Name]-San are you okay?" Crocus questioned as you nodded.

"Okay now how about let's get some supplies out? Do you need help finding the right oitment?" Crocus quesitoned are you smiled, "ah yes, thank you crocus-san." You gave him a close eye smile as he helped you find the right oitment.

.
.
.

.
.
.

"[Name]-saannnnnnn" shanks yelled as him and buggy began to find you, you were playing hide and seek as the ship was still continuing to sail to the wayerfalll cloud.

"AHA!" Buggy yelled as he jumped at you burrying his face on your chest, "oi! No fair." Shanks pouted as you stood up and began carrying buggy.

"Stupid red nose." Shanks and reyleigh mumbled as you and buggy giggled, bullet was still starring at you for some odd reason as crocus earlier helped you pack.