Clarissa's P.O.V

The room was quite quiet.. No one said a word. We just stood here. Not saying anything... God I hate this!!

I hate to be quiet. But how can I break the silent moment?

Oh I now. I can scream and shout or just random laugh with my silly fake funny laugh.

But am not actually in mood to do that. Weird... I'm pragnant and I just found out about my mom being a vampire...

I just waited for my goodies. My sweet 16 pancakes. Nah. I could never eat 16 pancakes.. I wish though..

Maybe I can now since I have another person in me who eats. That would be cool if I could eat whole 16 pancakes!

"Your GOODIES are ready!!" I heard Louis scream from downstairs.

Yeah.. He broke the silence. I ran out the room. From my nightmare!

Like I said, I hate silence. It's like I'm in a nightmare that I really, REALLY want to wake up from.

"Finally! We are starving!!" I said when I was downstairs.

I saw Louis holding a plate for me with pancakes with chocolate on it.

I took it and said Thank You. He nodded as I sat down at the couch.

I looked around to see if Harry was here. Of course not. I turned around and ate my sweet pancakis!!

"He went out for a snack" I heard Niall say inside of my head, or was it... I don't know.

'Okei. Thank you for the Information, Niall' I said. And this time I was sure I said through our minds.

"Your welcome" Niall said. Not in our minds. Typical him..

Oh. My. God. This is so god damn good!!! I love PANKAKES!!!

"Louis is a master to make pancakes! You should be on master shef of whatever it calls" I said as I took a big ONE bite of my GOODIES

"Well thank you love" Louis said. Lorrie went over to Louis and kissed him.

Awww!! They've so cuute! I wish....... I miss....... God

Why must love be so hard? What if Harry didn't go out for a snack but left? What if he left me? What if he...

Oh, I need to stop thinking all the wrong way. It's not good. He love me! He won't leave me, will he?

I don't know...

I stopped eating. And when I stop eating it's something wrong! And it is.

"Are you okey?" Rebecca asked me.

I looked up and every 16 eyes looked at me.

What did I say with that I don't like so many people looking at me at the same time.

"Oh.. Yeah that's right! Sorry!" Niall spoke up.

"I didn't say anything" I said to Niall. He looked shoked

"Uupsii" He said with sarcasme. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll go upstairs" I said as I walked away from my food and walking towards my room.. Or actually Harry's room.

I haven't even gotten my own room!

"Hey guys! Can I actually get my own room soon. You know, to my self" I said

"You haven't gotten one already?" Liam asked me. I shook my head for no.

He had wide eyes and then he spoke up.

"Oh well. Follow me" Liam said and took my hand...soft.

Not so tight like Harry. Liam was more careful in that point.

Liam followed me upstairs and into the room who was in the middle of Harry's and Louis' room.

"Here you go. This is the guest-room" Liam said as he stopped.

Liam took both of my hands and looked deep into my eyes. We stood by the closed door to MY room. Finally I got my own room.

"I will always bee here for you. You know that right? And you can tell.me everything, everything!" Liam said as he maked it clear for the word 'EVERYTHING'

"I know that, Liam. You are one of my best friends!" I said as I hugged him tight. He hugged me tight.

While we hugged I felt his tears fall down to my shirt. I had read his thoughts.

He have still feelings for me and it hurts because I know he is hurt with all this.

I wish that he will found someone who will love him as much as he loves me because I know it's strong.

He let go and I saw his tears. When I saw his tears I started to get some tears my self.

I kissed him on the cheek and then he left with vampire speed.

That was it. He hates me. Everybody hates me. Who will love a patetic pragnant 17th years old girl huh?

Even my one and only person I really loved leaved me because of this stupid pragnant shit.

Gosh... I need something else to think about.

I opened the door of my room and gasped! I couldn't belive my eyes.

This room was even bigger and better then Harry's room!

It was a big TV screen on the wall and the walls was purple and let us not forget about my bed.

It was a king sice water bed. I love water beds!! I L.O.V.E this room!

I'm a little afraid now that I will never go out of this room.

Suddenly I heard someone in my mind screaming. What the fre- It was Harry...

I ran down stairs in vampire speed. Waw.. I could actually go out of that AMAZAYN room.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked me worried.

"Harry is in troble!" I said when I was down stairs.

I looked over to the door and saw Niall already dressed up.

"C'mon! Did't you guys here! Harry is in trouble!" Niall said and with that he was gone.

I put on my shoes fast and then followed Niall. The guys and Lorrie also followed.

I think Rebecca and Roxy was still in the house. I don't know.

My mom followed us. Shoot.... It's great that we have more help but I don't really need her now..

-------------%-------------%-------------%----------

Soo guys, what ya thiink??? Please comment!! <3

Waw!! I'm so shoked!! 3000? Guush! I remember for three weeks ago I was on 100 and now on 3000. SHOKED!!!

Soo tell me how's life??? Ahahaa.. Mine is really messed up! But not as messed up like Clarissa's though :P

And yeah.. Sorry for this chapter being so short but my head was really out of Ideas!!

And I will give a random shoutout to one of my fans. So give a SHOUTOUT TO @ilovestoryz. Thank you for reading my story!!<3

Question tiiime!!!

I acually just have one question for you this time..

I need lovenames (as I call it)

I need lovenames to Clarissa ane Harry, Louis and Lorrie, Roxy and Niall.

Please help!!! I don't have a clue.......