🧸CHAPTER 1🧸

The loud cheers of the fans heated up the atmosphere when the racers are close to the finish line.

"They did it!!!" MC shouted "They've almost reached the finish line!!!".

"Hurry up, guys!! Let's speed up" Dom pedaled as fast as he could.

Jay Jo unleashes his full strength to pedaling forward while June and Vinny are behind to support him and Dom.

And when they hit the finish line in a flash, the fans stood up and scream more fervently than ever. While the Humming Bird Crew reached the finish line first, the other Crews also finished in turn.

"The Humming Bird Crew has reached the finish line!! Once again they won" The MC admires.

The race of The League Of Street ended with the glorious victory of the Humming Bird Crew, Jay Jo and his Crew were drenched in sweat and pain but also filled with joy when they won the race. 

They took off their helmets while being surrounded by fans with reporters rushed to interview them.

June politely answered questions one by one while his friends signed autographs for the fans. When everything is done, they headed to where the girls were waiting.

"Jay~" A sweet voice called Jay's name.

From afar he saw his girlfriend running over with a big smile and hugged him, Jay immediately wrapped his arms around Shelly waist and smiled in her shoulder.

She said, hugging him even tighter "Aww~ you did so well".

"Thank you" He whispered in her neck and smelling the scent of her blonde hair. Winning the race is great but this hug is way better.

They kept hugging each other without noticing their friends looked at them with helpless eyes.

June crossed his arms and giggled "Look at those two~".

"Hey, we're still here!!" Dom frowned "Stop flirting!!".

"Dom! Let them be" Yuna said, lightly hitting him on the shoulder.

Shelly grinned and let go of her boyfriend "This race almost gave me a heart attack!".

"You're right!" Yuna nodded "It's really thrilling!".

Dom laughed and put his arm around Vinny's shoulder "Of course it's thrilling! I told you our Crew would win".

June and Jay shook their heads and chuckles at Dom's childishness, Yuna took out her phone and read the message from Mia.

She put her phone in her pocket "Well I'm going to visit Minu now".

"We want to go too" All in unison.

"Then let's go" Yuna grinning "Minu is waiting for us".

"Okay everyone, let's take a shower first and then go see him" June suggested and everyone agrees.

_____

"What a lame life" Minu thought while eating the apple.

Not that Minu is pessimistic or anything but the hospital is such a boring place, it was his profound experience when he's been here for a while. 

Except for this room, his range of movement is just walking in the hospital yard. The rest he has to lie on a hospital bed and can only be discharged with the doctor's permission.

The good thing is Minu making better progress in walking now but he still needs to stay in the hospital for more exercise under the supervision of his personal trainer.

"What are you thinking?" His girlfriend asked.

Minu cackle to her "Nothing... just some silly stuff".

When the group arrives at the hospital and enters the room, they find Minu chatting with Mia while she peeling apples for him.

Yuna said "Hey, you two".

Her brother chuckles "Finally arrived!".

"Guess what, Minu" Dom cheerfully.

With everyone waiting, Minu said without thinking "You guys won, am I right?".

"You knew already?" Dom confused.

"Of course! I watched it on TV" Minu pointed at the TV in front of him.

Mia handed the apple to Minu and smiled "Congrats guys, great race!".

They chat happily with each other and want to plan a party to celebrate the victory.

At first they wanted to have a party at Vinny's house but then Minu wants everyone to come over.

"Are you sure, Minu?" June asked.

Minu nodded and said "It's fine, that house is only me and Yuna, everyone just come over and play. Besides, I can ask the doctor to let me discharge from hospital for tomorrow".

Seeing everyone having fun together made Dom suddenly trembled. 

"What's the matter, Dom?" Jay asked.

Dom sobbed "It's just.... it's been a while since we've had this much fun, that make me so happy".

"Oh~" Shelly teased her friend "You're so emotional".

He smiled brightly "I know... but I can't help it".

"Stop crying, buddy!" June patted Dom's shoulder and look at the sibling "Okay, then tomorrow we'll go over to your guys house at 7".

"Okay" Minu said.

"So what should we eat?" Yuna asked.

Vinny suggested "How about we eat barbecue, everyone agree?".

"That's a good idea!" Jay agrees.

"Yeah!!" Minu happily "We can buy meat and grill it outside my back yard".

Mia warmly asked Shelly "Then Shelly, do you want to go buy ingredients with me?".

"Sure!" Shelly happily agreed.

Talking for a while longer, Yuna wants to stay with Minu and Mia a little more. They said goodbye to those three and left.

Everyone went their separate ways but Jay wanted to get Shelly home first. They held hands and walked slowly forward together.

"Minu is getting better, that's good" She said lightly.

Jay nodded, thinking about Minu being able to walk again made him feel so relieved. Not only that, his best friend gets to ride a bike again with everyone too.

What could be more wonderful than that. 

He really misses those times riding his bike with Minu.

When Shelly saw her boyfriend was space out, she squeezed his hand gently.

"You are quiet today?" Shelly asked him.

Jay answer back "I was just thinking about Minu".

"Relax~ things are getting better now" She smiled at him "Stop thinking too much and just cheer up, okay?".

Jay looked at his girlfriend, always admiring how beautiful her eyes were.

Then he thinks about a bright future. A future with Shelly, with the Humming Bird Crew and other things.

He simply told her "Okay".

__________________

Hi guys. 👋🏻

What do you guys think of my first chapter? Let me know how you guys feel. 🤭

Actually this is my first time writing Fiction so I really hope you guys enjoy it. I love Wind Breaker and all the characters so much that I wanted to make a story just for them.

I will post the next chapter as soon as possible so please wait okay. 👉🏻👈🏻

P/S: which couple you like the most in this webtoon. 😚