Chapter Sixty Seven

Feeling the cool morning breeze tingling in her limbs while the pleasant and melodious chirping of birds filled her ears, Drishti was smiling even before she opened her eyes breaking her sleep

Her arms went over her head to give herself a stretch before waking up and on opening her eyes she was met with the early morning clear blue sky with a flew white clouds that looked like cotton candy. Her body did a small cracking sound as she sat up straight taking her surrounding into the view. Green, flowering trees, a beautiful lake just ahead of her which looked so much more ethereal in the early morning than it did last night. 

Last night.

Her breath hitched. As the memories from last night came flooding back to her she couldnt help but blush like an overly red tomato. Did it really happen last night?

The jewellery's of both of them lying beside her, while she was draped in one of Karn's long cloth piece that he always wore on his upper body. Her hair completely untied with a lots of flowers of multiple colors stuffed in them by him last night, still smelling fresh and sweet.

She really couldnt believe that it all actually happened last night.

But where was he?

A sudden tinge of fear clouded her mind as she feared if he could have left already. No he wasnt like that. He wouldnt ever leave her like this in the middle of a forest where she had no clue of. Her eyes roamed around with a frown in his search until she finally spotted him.

He stood at some far end not easily visible with his back facing in her direction. He wasnt wearing anything on his upper body and again her face heated up and she immediately looked away shyly. Pulling her feet out of the grass bed she sat on, she tried to stand up but fell back with a yelp, which didnt go unheard by him even when he stood a bit far away.

Turning around instantly he saw she had woken up and was sitting there with a pained expression on her face. He quickly rushed towards her while she tried to completely avoid looking at him because she needed a hell lot of courage to look in his eyes after last night.

"Drishti!" He made his quick run to her in a couple of seconds, and crouched down by her worriedly while she didnt even look at him out of her shyness, "What happened?"

It took her a moment to support her voice to come out while she murmured softly with a gulp, "I cant stand up."

Her face was completely red and her head held down and before she knew anything, she was being picked up again in his arms like previous night and she finally looked at him surprise, while he held a small charming smile, "Where do you want to go, just tell me."

Accompanied by a flustered smile, she nodded towards the lake in a small gesture while her hands rested around his neck. Without even looking at him she knew he was smiling widely as he whispered, "Okay."