Chapter Fifteen | Magical Clothes

Drishti woke up to faint sunlight hitting her face, she felt cold yet warm, her eyes opened up slowly to see nature all around

Drishti woke up to faint sunlight hitting her face, she felt cold yet warm, her eyes opened up slowly to see nature all around. She remembered she fell asleep last night here.

Looking around, a small smile made its way to her face. Fresh green grass, vibrant flowers, birds chirping around, and owls hooting— Wait which owl hoots in the morning? You high bro?

She looked around repeatedly, searching for the source of sound. Mad Drishti! Look up no owl walks on grass! She cursed herself as she was searching for the owl on grass and looked upwards on the branches of the wild beautiful trees.

"Ah there you are Snowy!" She exclaimed as her eyes spotted the white owl sitting on the branch staring down at her. "Come down bud!"

She was too sleepy to notice why an owl was sitting out there getting vitamin D. Snowy flew towards her flapping its wings loudly, going and sitting on her arm which she extended for the owl.

"Good morning Birdie" She chirped smiling at the owl, tracing its beautiful wings. Sitting there she could hear faint noise of the people close by, and then she remembered that today they are going to leave for Hastinapur. 

"Shit! I slept in! Didnt I?" She exclaimed worriedly standing up gaining a nod from Snowy.

"Oh god no! Now how am I going to get ready so soon!— wait did you just nod at me Snowy?" She frowned taken aback at the owl, who nodded again causing her to shriek and instantly several birds flew off the tree she stood under.

"Oh My! Am I dreaming! That means you understand me! Holy shi—" She clamped a hand on her mouth in shock as she stared at the owl in disbelief.

"Okay Snowy" She began all seriously staring at the owl. "If you can really understand me then please give signs  okay?"

Snowy nodded understandingly, and she surpressed a squeal.

"So, um I dont even know what to ask?" She groaned, "Okay so do you like the name I gave to you? Snowy?"

Nod.

"Cool, do you like me?"

Nod.

"Are you a boy?"

Nod.

"Ok, Be my friend and stay with me?"

Nod.

"Am I dreaming god?"

He shook his head. 

"Omg where did I find this sweet smart owl! I already love you Snowy! Marry me!—"

"Drishti what are you doing here?" She turned on hearing Dushasan's voice. A well dressed Dushasan came an stood in front of her frowning while she looked homeless.

"Er, I was— um nothing, just catching up with my new friend— Snowy— Say Hi Snowy!" Drishti cooed to the bird, who flapping its wings sat on Dushasan's shoulder and returned back to sit on hers, causing her to shriek in surprise while Dushasan too stared at the owl in slight disbelief.