Chapter Forty Four | Panchal Calling

Isn't that above picture just so cute?💞

Over a span of a month, many things have passed in Drishti's life, majorly in everyone's lives those were around her

Over a span of a month, many things have passed in Drishti's life, majorly in everyone's lives those were around her. Some of them have been very flattering things while some upsetting ones.

For one being, Indraprastha has come to be called a settled civilization in such a short time. Several developments in terms of land, people, economy, defense and just everything have been remarkably done.

But then with every good news always came a bad one. Which was, Arjun had to leave for a one year exile after breaking a rule. Drishti felt utterly sad for Draupadi who hadnt stopped crying since Arjun left.

Then there was another astonishing news, Duryodhan had developed a new interest of learning wrestling from Balrama, Krishna's elder brother and had left for Dwarka a week ago.

Drishti knew there was some hidden motive behind it as she could understand the secrecy between Mamashree and Duryodhan but didnt pay much heed to and decided to live her life peacefully.

Karn was gone to Angdesh for two weeks which felt like two years to Drishti and she couldnt help but remember him in every while on seeing Dushasan and Kritika together, infact she missed him so much that she didnt feel like eating which was quite flabbergasting to Dushasan, as Drishti never compromised food over anything.

But now as Karn was back, Drishti once again found joy in food and loved every moment of her life which passed in his presence. After his arrival it was like she had booked him and told how devastating her days were when he wasnt there. He was now able to understand her flirting, she knew it when he did it back.

"Why? Did you miss me so much, Drishti?" He asked with a half smile and half smirk, and Drishti was frozen in shock, did he just flirt back?

"Who said I missed you?" She mumbled tearing her gaze from his as her face started reddening. He hummed as the two walked along, she was glad it was night time and only moonlight was that enabled them to see each other.

He twitched, "Such a shame, I thought you did."

He was surely mocking her light heartedly, she was not going to let him win, "You wish, I did, huh?"

He hummed shaking his head, his hand behind him while his lips were pursed as he didnt allow a smile to be formed. She smirked, "Dont worry, I'll tell you when that would come."

"Me too." He said with a short playful bow.

***

Kritika after putting a jug of water in Drishti's room left going to hers assigned to her before kissing Snowy lightly on head as good night. Not to said aloud but Snowy very much liked it how Kritika pampered him which was unlikely of Drishti who always did something mischevious to him, despite loving him so much.