Author's Note

Hello guys! Firstly thanks for clicking on this story! I am delighted to know you found this worth reading and also glad that you're interested in our history (Indian culture) and the people from other countries too.

This is not my first time in writing but again to say in my defence I am not a very good writer. I may commit grammatical mistakes and some errors or whatever, I'll be grateful if you help me in my journey by pointing out my faults (in a lesser harsh way).

And also you guys know that this is a fanfiction, I have no intention to harm my culture and my people's sentiments. If I hurt you in any way possible, please tell me right away so that I can correct myself.

Again repeating This story is just a fan fiction, and is not intended to harm, judge, or criticize anyone's views, culture or beliefs.

I own a character called Drishti, and a little bit of the plot. Hope you enjoy my work and I get postive reviews though constructive criticism is always welcome. You guys are allowed to express all your views on the story except hate for anyone.

Also there might be some terms which you dont get, so feel free to ask me in the comment section, I'll clear all your doubts. And I dont think I need to specify the cast, you guys can check it on google (Mahabharata starplus) but if you still want you can tell me.

There's a recently published book called 'Palak's Wattpad Diary' on my profile, where you will get to know some extra's about this book. So you can add that to your library if you dont wanna miss out.

I guess thats enough... Go ahead and enjoy! And tell me if you like the story and the plot or just whatever you like in this futile attempt of writing of mine.

Scroll down!!!