Chapter 13 - " This is the end."

By the time we're on the plane I'm sitting opposite the boys' parents with Joey on the right of me. I type on my laptop as everyone gets comfy on one of our 15 private jets. "Karma, are you going to tell us the sudden rush to leave the country?" Ace says, gaining my attention.
"Okay, we're going to Santorini." I tell them, shrugging my shoulders and going back to my laptop.
"And why are we going to Santorini?" Ophie asks, tapping me on the shoulder.
"We've found Alex..."
Everything and everyone goes quiet, only the humming of the plane and my keys tapping on the keyboard.
"Plus, it's mine and Joey's anniversary whilst we're out there, might as well make a holiday out of it." I shrug

Arabella runs out of the main body of the plane and into one of the side rooms, Ash running after her.
"What just happened?" Eli asks, leaning over to whisper to me.
"Why would I know? I'll go and check on her." I reply, standing from my seat.
I finally find the room she's in and knock on the door, I can hear her sobs from out here.
"Come in," Ash says from the other side of the door. I walk in warily, closing the door softly behind me. Bella is sitting on the bed and Ash is on his knees in front of her consoling her and holding her hand.
"Could you give us a moment, Ash?" I ask, still standing by the door. He nods and then walks out, shutting the door behind him.
"Are you okay bells?" I ask, walking over to her and sitting on the bed next to her.
"Do you not remember what he did?" She questions me, looking up to me.
"Of course I do bells, I'm not going to let him get away with it, but at the end of the day, he is my brother and I miss him, but in no way am I going to-"

Suddenly I hear yelling and screaming coming from the lounge (where everyone else is). I grab Bella's hand and we run out to see what is happening. Everyone is running about so I shoot over to Joey, his eyes are watering.
"Mi amor, what's going on?" I ask, grabbing a hold of his face.
"We're gonna crash..." He whispers, almost as if he doesn't want to admit it.
I run to the cockpit and see both pilots knocked out and unconscious. This is it. This is the end.
Joey grabs my hand and brings his face close to me. "Marry me." He says. "Yes." He smashes his
lips on mine and I know this is goodbye...
It's the last time we'll do this, the last time we're going to talk to each other. Our last breaths.

at least we're together.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I havent updated in ages... I know it isnt long...

but perhaps, joey and karma's relationship wasn't long either