Chapter 11 - "Fuck you taste so good."

THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY SMUT. I WILL PUT ASTERIX'S WHERE IT STARTS AND WHERE IT ENDS, SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM. THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

"Explain." I say, he picks up a pen from my desk and begins fidgeting with it. Both of us always need something in our hands to fidget with.

"Look mi alma..." He says, not looking at me, instead looking at the pen in his hand. "I love you, I really do, and I want to get married to you. This morning was an overreaction from me, and then I was an asshole all day." He says, clicking the pen. He looks up at me, his eyes watery. "Hey, we're going to be okay mi amor, I promise, I just want to know why it happened." I say, going over to him and holding his face in my hands. I stand in front of him and he wraps his arms around my waist, still sitting. The top of his head is pressed against my stomach and he faces the floor. I run my hands through his hair as he begins explaining. "I hate it when you put yourself down like you did this morning, you're so gorgeous and I love you so much it hurts me when you say things like that, I love you so much it hurts." He sobs. My eyes flutter closed as I take in the atmosphere, I breathe in a deep breath. Joey looks up at me, tears running down his cheeks. He stands up and he still hasn't let go of my waist. I look up at him and use the pad of my thumb to wipe his tears away. Kissing him on the cheek. "I love you mi amor, I'm never going to leave you." I say, looking deep into his blue eyes. They turn from sadness to lust in a matter of seconds.

**********************************************************************************************

He begins kissing me passionately, leaving marks down my neck. I've only got a sports bra on so he has easy access anyways. I run my hand through his hair as he makes his way further down my body. He grabs my things from behind and sits me on my desk. Unbuttoning his shirt, I watch him, my eyes get lower and lower, that v-line, I could watch that all day everyday. I bite my lip as he comes closer to me. He takes my bra off in one quick movement, his eyes not breaking from mine. His head dips down and begins sucking on one of my nipples, his hand massaging and tweaking the other. Then he swaps over. I moan as he hits all the right spots, and that's just his tongue. He stops and comes back up to my face. I give him a nod and he begins taking off my shorts, and then my thong. "Fuck." He says breathlessly, he steps back to look at all of me, I bite my lip as I look over him, his abs, his mother fucking v-line, and then... Oh hello, someone's excited. I smirk as he walks back over to me. "See what you do to me?" He says, one hand begins stroking my folds. I gasp, tilting my head back, letting my hair fall out of its place on my shoulders. I kiss his neck as he strokes me, "You're so wet for me baby." I moan as his hand gets replaced for his mouth. He opens my legs wider and wraps his arms under my thighs. I moan as his tongue circles my clit. My hand entangles itself in his hair. "Fuck you taste so good." He groans from inside me. "Fuck mi amor." I manage to say breathlessly. My phone begins ringing. "Amor..." I moan, trying to form a sentence. "I've got to answer that." A muffled sound of "Answer it," came from him as he slides a finger into me, sucking on my clit. I pick up the phone cautiously as he continues to pleasure me. "Uhm- Hi." I say, my hand pulling his hair tighter. "Miss Valentino, this is-" Joey slides another finger into me. I groan. "Sorry, could you repeat that, there must be something wrong with the line..." I manage to say, trying not to focus on what Joey is doing. "This is Mia Collins, I work in the control room, we have an update on Alex Valentino." She says. "Holy shit." I say, trying not to moan, but also not being able to believe what she said. "Okay, I'll be down there in 10 minutes-" I say, but there's a grunt that comes from Joey, I take that as a sign. "Wait- 30 minutes." I say, he slides another finger in me and I almost moan into the phone. "Okay Miss Valentino, we'll see you in 30 minutes." As soon as the phone is hung up, a wave of pleasure overcomes me as I orgasm. "Fucking hell, that was amazing." I breathlessly manage to say. Joey smiles and comes up to my height and kisses me on the lips, the taste of me still on him. I kiss him back and he slides his dick into me. "Holy fuck." He pounds into me, my leg up on his shoulder. He continues kissing me as he keeps fucking me. Lord have mercy. Our bodies, in sync. Our lips, never disconnecting. He pushes into me multiple times before we both orgasm at the same time, riding them out. I lay back on the desk and Joey leans his head back, breathing extremely heavily. (the one that's attached to his neck, not the other head... you dirty people.)

**********************************************************************************************

15 minutes later, we're both dressed and down in the control room. And the stuff they have on Alex, is incredible. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Yall are gonna need a fucking exorcism after this chapter. Fuck sake. I hope you enjoyed it though 

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Go and follow the instagram accounts as well.

karma_valentino
joey.de.luca
ace.valentino.8
adam.valentino.8
alex.valentino.8
ashton.valentino.8
alfie.valentino.8
arlo.valentino.8
aiden.valentino.8
austin.valentino.8
mateo.elijah.garcia.3
cameron.garcia.3

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW ME

Question : Favourite Series at the moment?

Authors Answer : Greys Anatomy.

Also, if you have any suggestions for this story, please let me know!!