"So bougie,"

For the next hour, my team helped me get ready. They brought out my dress, changed my jewelry, and restyled my hair. For my performance, I was wearing a white dress with a black robe on top, shielding my body. The media was brutal when you're a celebrity because they criticize everything about you, including your body.

"You look incredible," My stylist artist assured, only adding to my happiness. Soon, it was time and I only had a few minutes to get to my assigned place backstage. I pulled my team for a huddle, taking a moment to thank them. "I love you guys and I am so so so grateful for everything you do. You guys are my best friends for life,"

They wished me luck, adjusting the long robe I wore about my body. As soon as I walked out of my dressing room, there was more of my team standing out there with Grammy producers. Once they saw me, they instantly started clapping.

"Thank you, everyone," I said, pulling them all for a group hug. We quickly said a small prayer, and that helped calm my nerves. Soon, I spotted Ricardo who leaned against the wall wearing a beautiful Armani suit while holding a large banquet.

"Told you, you would win,"

Instantly, a large smile appeared on my face as I made my way over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'm glad you're here, Ric,"

"I could never miss this," He assured me, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Even if the backstage passes cost an arm in a leg,"

One of my assistants grabbed the banquet and walked towards my dressing room. The only people who knew about my relationship were my team and I trusted them with my life.

"I'll see you when you're finished. Maybe, I'll sneak your ass out so I can get you all by myself, Dove," He whispered against my lips, keeping his eyes trained on me.

"I still have a couple of Grammys to win," I said, sending him a confident wink. "Besides, when we go on our beacation, you'll have me all to yourself,"

"Is that what your generation calls it? Baecation?" He asked, completely lost. "Yes, old man," I said, pressing my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

When the kiss became heated, I gently pulled away, even though I wished to stay with him. "I have to go,"

"I know," He said, and I pecked his lips once again before heading off. I was guided to my assigned stage and handed my earpiece and microphone. They allowed me to head up on the stage because the curtains were closed and the audience couldn't see me. Since there was just a break, the stage crew was able to set up the decorations quickly.

 Since there was just a break, the stage crew was able to set up the decorations quickly