CHAPTER ELEVEN 1/2 : ASTRA AND DARK SHADOW

Začít od začátku

The sound of her bangles jingled down the hall and Eijiro followed it. Or at least he followed what he thought was Astra. Astra had silently made her way behind him and was following the red haired boy as he listened to the echoing sound of her bangles that had long since disappeared.

Her space magic was a wonderful thing. It let her change the space around her, in a sense this area around them, was her domain, hers to control as she pleased. Though her specialty magic was only good in close quarter fights. Anything long distance was out of her domain and thus, out of her control..

◆◆◆

" Shouldn't her costume be making noise? Why is Kirishima not turning around?"

" No matter how silent her bangles definitely give her away," Ochako added," On the way here she made noise with every step."

" But perhaps that's what she wanted you to think." Momo quipt.

" But how!?" Izuku wanted to know. He had heard Astra bangles and he'd stood on the other side of the class with the boys!

Momo sighed," Kirishima can't hear her. Perhaps her quirk has something to do with sound?"

Tsuyu piped in," Didn't you see her in the training field yesterday? She was either really fast or warped."

" And in the entrance exam she beat the robots like they were nothing!" Mina added. Mina had been saved by Astra and before that she'd watched as the brunette beat the metal monsters like they were made of dust. That was the reason she'd been caught off guard by the 0 pointer robot herself.

"So do we even know what her quirk is?"

Everyone turned to All Might questioningly. All Might could feel sweat forming in his brow. How could he answer that? The only thing on her registration was Celestial Dragon Slayer.

All Might coughed awkwardly as the students watched him impatiently. Even young Bokugo was looking at him," This is a good chance to observe an opponent's abilities you are unsure of. Figure out her quirk."

The class groaned and went back to watching the screen as it flickered in and out of focus.

◆◆◆

Eijiro was nervous as he stepped forward, smacking into walls and cursing when his foot tripped on stairs.

Maybe it's time to stop playing around now.

Stalking boys wasn't exactly her idea of fun. Quickly, as though air had caught her she'd been pushed forward. The girl landed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Deja vu hit her when he let out a shout and jabbed an elbow her way," Times up." Her bangles jangled once more in the eerie silence.

Eijiro felt more than sensed a force at his back and swung a fist, his skin hardened. Astra ducked and dodged each one of his blows. Despite them being a little on the sloppy side he was surprisingly good at this.

Though she chalked his aim up to the noise she made when she dodged his blows. Each time she moved her bangles would jingle, but that just made this all the more fun!

" You missed.." Astra smiled into the darkness.

" Stop moving!"

" Almost there." Astra crouched low as he striked high and put her hands on the ground.

" AGH!!"

Smiling, the brunette swung her legs around and swept him off balance. The red head landed on his ass.

" Not quite."

" Agh! Stop playing around Astra!!" Eijiro sounded annoyed now.

She smirked," It's time I see what your partner is up to isn't it?" Before he could get up she sliced an arm through the air and hit him, knocking him out.

◆◆◆

Hanta was just about to open the door to their lair when she appeared behind him in a flash of smoke," Don't open that door Hanta."

The boy tensed and swung a fist out, tape travelling around her. It twisted up her body and Astra's eye widened. She had thought Eijiro would be a bigger task but perhaps she was wrong in that assumption.

From one blink to the next she disappeared and appeared inside the lair.

Fumikage's eyes widened. Their lair was the only room in the whole building with light, she waved to her friend and put a finger to her lips. He nodded and watched as the scene unfolded.

The door opened on silent hinges and a shocked Hanta came face to face with the two villains," Wait- didn't i already get you-"

While he was shocked Astra used that distraction to get in close and quick. With one blow he was done.

" VILLAINS WIN!!!"

◆◆◆

The game was over and with a snap of her fingers the lights turned back on. Turning to her partner Fumikage she smiled," We did pretty well didn't we?"

He looked doubtful," I didn't do much-"

Astra cut him off with wide eyes," Not true!" It was kind of true," You were our last defence! Had I been knocked out you would have to face off against them! Your Dark Shadow would be perfect for defence."

Fumikage looked at her for a moment before nodding," You have good instincts."

Smiling, she grabbed the crows hand and they walked back to class.

In the monitoring room her classmates were discussing animatedly. All except Katsuki and Shouto that was. As soon as they entered the talking stopped and one by one eyes turned to them.

Blinking, she turned to All Might," Got any comments for us to teach?" His eye twitched and for a moment she thought he'd give her a long and lengthy lecture.

Instead he just shook his head and turned to the class," Do you students have any questions?"

Mina was the first to ask," What's your quirk?! We've been trying to guess but we don't know."

The class grew tense as they waited.

Ahh, well shit.

HELLO my fellow readers this chapter could have been put in the previous one but I've split them up a bit so you might see chapters with '1/2' every now and again because of the length. I try not to write chapters that exceed 3,000 words :3

Bye for now readers😘

Word count : 1,570

💋