Chapter 15: The Plan

Amity Pov

my phone starts to ring. Zander looks over at my phone. "Here it's your annoying sister." he hands me my phone. I picked it up. "Hello?" i say. "mittens come over quick." "Okay, I'll try." "zander?" "omg yes?" he says in an annoyed tone. "My sister needs me." I say with a shaken voice. "I'm coming with you," he says sternly. "cmon bro stay we're going to the mall to see some hot chicks." says one of his friends. he looks at them then motions his hand to say i can go.

I run over to the dorms trying to hold all my tears in. I'm so tired of it. I just got out of the hospital. This shouldn't be happening to me. once i get to my siblings dorm i knock. i wait for em to open the door. but instead of em it was luz. I ran towards Luz and let all my tears loose on her shoulder. she pulled me into a gentle hug and said, "Hey, hey it's going to be alright."

after a few minutes and a few more hugs from luz i calm down. Em goes into the kitchen and Luz takes off her jacket. "here, warm up." I hesitantly take the jacket and put it on. I didn't expect it to be as big as I thought it would be. when em came back she shot luz a glare and luz blushed. did em and luz have something going on? I was about to lose my temper with Em but then Luz started to speak. "I have a plan."