Chapter 2: Dorms

Luz pov

"Well he seems like a douche." I say to amity. "Yea sometimes he is." Amity says with a half smile." I was kind of concerned for her safety with him. I grab her arm gently and move her to the side where  zander doesn't see us. "If he ever tries something on you tell me, okay?" amity nods in return. "Sorry if I came off as harsh I didn't mean to." i say. "No you're alright, let's go find your dorm."

Me and amity walk and talk about the things we like then we hit room 101. "Hey steve! I was wondering if you knew the new girls dorm?" amity says as she pulls me in. "uh yea let me check it for you." me and amity stand there patiently and after a few more clicks. "Yeah so uh... I know your  parents ordered you a room for only you but it seems like the new girl is your roommate." well i was really happy at that thought, i mean you only get a hot girl in your dorm only once. Amity was a bit red in the face after that. "Well here are your keys, new girl. Hope you like it here at hexside cause i don't." Amity seemed to calm down after and we started heading to the dorms.

I still didnt know why amity was bright red in steve's office but once we were inside i knew why. "So uhm.. There's only one bed.'' Amity says nervously. "It's okay, I'll sleep on the couch" I say. "Okay well i'm going to take a shower and we are going to meet up with the rest of the group in about an hour or so." amity chimes in. "okay! I'll just be unpacking a few things!" I say loud enough so she can hear me as she walks to the shower. I unpack my book collection of the good witch azura, and start reading book 6.

"Alright, I'm done," I hear amity say as she leaves the bathroom. "What's the occasion?" I ask. I look at her outfit a bit more. She's wearing a pink dress and fishnets. "Oh nothing, I'm just tired of wearing the skirt." amity says back. As i go to the kitchen to grab some water, i can see her staring at the book i was reading, was she going to make fun of me? Did she like the book series? Or was she just looking at the book to see what i was reading. I realized that I was thinking too hard and over spilled my water. Well shit.