Chapter 7: Revenge 2

Luz pov

I walk near the sound slowly. "I'm sorry, I won't let it happen again." I hear what seems to be Amity's voice. My heart dropped. I ran quietly near the place she was at but all it was, was a shelf of romance. "Please let go of me" I hear that same voice again. I had to be quick.. I looked around for an opening, and that's when I saw the book.

I ran to pull the book, once i did i wished i was dreaming. I saw Zander and Amity, Amity looking all scared and had a purple splotch on her eye and Zander gripping her wrist. At this point this man was dead to me. I ran over and charged him with my bat. One swing made him fall and bruise his ankle. I swung again and again till i heard someone's voice blur back in. "LUZ, LUZ THAT'S ENOUGH.." amity said with a scarred tone. I didn't even realize that zander was screaming for help. I frantically looked at my bat and looked at my shoes. Then I turned my focus to zander and amity. Then I dropped my bat, and ran.

I ran as fast as I could towards the exit but someone caught up with me. "Luz.. i feel like i'm going to faint." And like that Amity fainted. I started to panic frantically and threw her over my shoulder. I ran as fast as I could to the healers. Running there would have taken 25 minutes but at my pace I got there in 15. I knocked heavily at the door. The door swung open. "Hello, what can i hel-" the lady looks at Amity as I reposition her on my arms so she can have a better look. "BACKUP BACKUP!" she yelled.