Chapter 6: Revenge

Luz Pov

I stormed back to the dorm and opened the door. I stormed in and yelled. "AMITY" I quickly paced in the bathroom. Once I approached, I took a look. Shit. he must have taken her. I grabbed my red bat and started running out the door. After i left this door all my self respect left, it was just me and my emotions.

I didn't know where I would find zander so I went to hunter. I ran to his dorm and knocked harshly. "Hunter, open up!" I yell. "I'm coming, I'm coming.." he says. He swings the door open gently. "Okay, I'm here... what are you doing with a bat?" Oh shoot luz make an excuse quick. "Oh I told zander to meet with me so we can play softball but I forgot where he said to meet." I answer back. Perfect. "Oh he's in the library with Amity, i'll let him know you're on your way." "NO, no it's okay." Hunter looks at me funny and starts to speak again. "Well whatever, I'm going back to my room. TEXT me next time." He closes the door behind him. Amity im coming to your rescue.

I run to the library. As I run towards the doors I peak to see if I see amity and zander. No one. I walk inside. I turn on my flash on my phone and wave it around. I tiptoe to hear any sudden movements. None. I walk towards the fiction side of the room. As I tiptoe to the left side of the room. I stop to hear any movements. None. I begin to lose hope but then as I start to move to the right side of the room I stop. I hear movement and crying. I gotcha now.