Chapter 11: Forgiveness

Amity Pov

I hated how I pushed Luz away. I hated how I had to be in bed rest. I hated not telling her I love her. I couldn't do anything, other than lay on this firm bed and cry. "Amity someone's here to see you!" the doctor said. "Tell them to go away!" i say. "You might want to see them." I look towards the door. And see a brown girl walk in. I wanted to smile but the last time she lashed out, so I held it in. "hey ams." she says with a genuine smile. I especially hate her adorable dorky smile.

"Hi luz." I say with a calm voice and I signal her in. "ams i got you.. Have you been crying?" i wanted to break down again but then she held my cheek and with her soft fingers she wiped my tears away. Oh how I wanted to melt. "Don't cry, hey i'm sorry about the other day so i got you some stuff!" she says with a cheery smile. She takes out some lavenders. "Those are for you." and then she pulls out a white cat. I love this white cat, as it reminds me of mine back home. "Hey is that ghost?" I asked with a giggle. "Hehe.. no its lumity." she says looking away rubbing her beanie with a dark red blush. Lumity? What does that mean? I mean my name is Amity so i can guess the 'mity' part but 'lu'. OHHH. I blushed and my entire face was flushed.

"Why do you do that? I feel like you're embarrassed to be around me." she says questioningly. NO LUZ I'M FLUSTERED. "Because.. I'm flustered." I say still with a red flushed face. Luz looks at me with pure joy. But then the doctor came in. "Amity, your 'mother' said you are free to go with luz." If my day could get even better. After i got all my ivs taken off i was free to go. I saw Luz on her phone and was listening to music. I took an airpod and put it in my ear. She looked up at me and got up. "Wanna go back to our dorm?" "How can I say no?" Luz giggles and puts her phone away. We go to the bus stop and get on our bus. As we sat on the bus all I remember was laying my head on the only person that matters.