Chapter 9: Help

Luz Pov

I shouldn't have ran away from amity but with all that i blurred out i just had to regain my thoughts.I didn't know where to go since steve doesn't work on wednesdays, its like everytime i need to spill he isn't here. I didn't know who to talk to so I went to speak to Ed and Em immediately. I ran to the cafeteria and spotted them.

I walked up to them. "Hey guys.. Can i talk to you?" "Sure thing cutie." Em said. "I'm leaving this seems like a girl thing." Ed added as he left with Hunter, Willow, and Gus. "So what's up?" "I've been thinking about my feelings about this one person..." i say. "Oooh" em adds. "But I don't know what to do. They probably hate me after I broke their boyfriend's nose and caused them to have a panic attack to the point they fainted." I never spoke so quickly as I did then. "So you have a crush on my sister." she looked at me with a "you think i'm slow" face. "Whhhaaaaa... noooo..." i say "i'm not fooling you huh?" "nope" "well help me!!" I ask with puppy eyes. "Fine but once i do this you have to help me."

I was pretty confused when she said she needed my help but i brushed it off. After giving me some tips and cues, her cell phone rings. She looks at her phone and turns bright red, the spitting image of how amity looks when she's... well idk around me. I think Amity is embarrassed to be around me. She's always so... red? Well Em went to pick up the phone and i thought of the perfect way to go back.