A/N im alive!

Hello yes, thy author has returned and is living! But not for long, sadly. Just wanted to say I'm alive, I'm doing ok-ish mentally which is good (for me), but I expect my mental health will take a toll during this year for obvious reasons.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I haven't discontinued this story, oh no! But it won't be updated until summer next year because I'm going to be going into my exam year. Meaning that the results I get will determine my future, so I have to take this year seriously. ( I'm also going to be finishing middle school, although that depends on what I want to do in the future)

I have chapters ready to be written and one that is partially written at the moment, but they won't be started or finished until summer next year. Expect to get a couple of chapters at least next summer because I will have 3 months of summer because I finish school earlier, so I will have the time to update. But it all comes down to if I have motivation. Let's hope I do.

I hope everyone is taking care of themselves and are having a pleasant day/night. And to everyone who has stayed with me thus far, thank you! Your support means everything to me and I wouldn't have come this far without it! Take this gacha edit as thanks!