Platonic Love

(Imagine Tubbo hasn't seen Ranboos face for this)

Ranboo was so excited, he was finally going to meet Tubbo!

The two had been chatting over the phone for hours as they couldn't wait to see eachother, however, Ranboo was a bit sceptical about one thing, his face.

Despite agreeing to meet up with Tubbo, he hadn't shown the short boy his face because he wanted it to be a surprise. But that kind of back fired on him as he wanted to surprise Tubbo with his face at the air port but he knew he wouldn't be recognised by the brown haired boy.

He managed to come up with a plan to show Tubbo his face but he would most likely be recognised by a few of his or Tubbos fans but it was a sacrifice he was willing to take to surprise his best friend, but he had an idea to show his face to Tubbo in private so he wasn't too worried about him being seen but he still had his doubts.

The tall boy was currently on the aeroplane, staring aimlessly out of his window, ignoring the stares he received from other passengers as he was quite tall compared to all of them, with his crown on his head and with his signature mask and sunglasses on along with his gloves. Wearing his mask wasn't a problem as covid had ended a while ago and people were still able to wear masks to be safe but the glasses, crown and gloves were a small problem but it was quickly resolved when he took off his glasses and gloves along with his mask. He was also wearing his suit as well, so he was basically his minecraft character.

Tubbo had also dressed up as his character too so when they needed to find eachother, it would be easier to spot eachother in the crowd considering Tubbo is fairly short and his green button up should be noticable in a large crowd while Ranboo could just look across the field of heads.

If he was being honest, he was really anxious. He didn't know why and it bothered him. The boy knew he wouldn't be judged by Tubbo but he still had this small pit in his stomach that wouldn't go away. Ranboo was hoping it would go away when they see eachother but there was a chance it wouldn't but he prayed to god it would.

After who knows how long, they landed, much to the tall teens relief.

He hurriedly gathered his boarding case and swiftly got off the plane, immediately going to the suit case collection to get his case, although it took him a bit to get there since he got slightly lost as soon as he got off the plane but he managed to find his way to the suit case collection within a few minutes.

By this point, his heart was pounding out of his chest, his mask and sunglasses covering his face, masking any kind of facial expression on his face, making the boy seem almost calm apart from the frantic movements he did, earning a few stares from passersby. But he didn't care. He just wanted to find Tubbo.

He slowly ambled to the main lobby of the air port, slowly walking towards the place the two had agreed to meet. The teen scanned the crowd, almost desperately trying to find the familiar brown hair of his best friend, his hair whipping around as he snapped his head in all directions.

He scanned the crowd, once, twice, three times. He almost gave up, until he heard a voice.

"Ranboo!"

His head whipped in the direction upon hearing his name, he immediatly saw the short boy in a clearing a few feet away on the opposite side of the crowd, the teen perked up, all the previous worries he once had now only a memory as he locked eyes with the short boy.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo cried, almost immediately running in the direction of the green shirted boy, said boy doing the same towards Ranboo.

They pushed through the crowd, both aiming for a little clearing in the middle of said crowd that had started to form.