A/N news! pls read!

Heya guys!!! I would firstly like to apologise for the lack of updates, school (as always) has been rough and motivation is on an all time low but I'm currently doing a lot of tests and have been using my spare time to revise so that I dont fail. I'm going to put this book on temporary hiatus until the end of this term (that being around 5 weeks or so) so I dont have to worry about updating this so often. It really does sadden me to do this knowing that a good group of people read my cringy writing whenever I upload, but, i have considered this for the past couple days and am putting it on haitus until the summer holidays but I still will try and work on a chapter if I have the time; though that's very unlikely.

Thank you all so much for your patience and for staying with me despite my lack of activity, it means the world to me and you will never know how happy it makes me whenever I read all of your comments on my previous chapters and to see how much you all like them. You have helped me to grow and I would like to thank you whole-heartedly for that as I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without you all. Bye for now everyone and I hope ur all having an amazing day/night!!!

P.S. apologies for so many A/Ns, I like to keep you guys updated on what's going on so you dont think I'm dead! <3