Height

~minor cursing~

Another day, another job. The boy was currently trying to fix his house after it had been exploded by a creeper. He had a lot of resources on him at the moment, causing him to be his actual height, that being 8'5" so he could carry more materials.

The hole the creeper caused was bigger than most, making it a little bit difficult to fix but with his extra height and ability to hold stuff, it was easier to fix if he remained in his casual height of 6'7".

He wondered how the creeper even exploded. He wasn't anywhere near his house when the explosion happened so why did the creeper ignite? Thoughts pondered in his mind as to how the creeper blew up, he knew it was a creeper because he saw it blow up but he was at Technos house when it did.

Ranboo walked back and forth from his house, getting on his roof to get the scaffolding for the roof done so it had a better structure once he did fix it, and to make it easier to fix his home, if that wasn't easy already.

As he did this, he was unaware of the two pairs of peering eyes staring at his moving figure that was hard at work, the two muttering to eachother as he moved around.

Eventually, the two pairs of eyes started to approached the working hybrid, walking up to the boys house.

"Ranboo! Mate! What are you doing!?" Phil yelled up to the enderman hybrid, his eyes focused on the boy that was on the roof.

"Phil!? Hold on! Give me a moment!" Ranboo called down, setting the stuff that was in his hands to the side before jumping down off his roof and infront of the duo, towering over the two like a skyscraper does to a man.

The two stared up at the tall boy, bewildered at how tall the teen infront of them was.

"Why are you so tall?" Techno asked, his blood red eyes fixated onto the tall hybrid.

"This? This is my normal height, I just stay at my usual height of 6'7" so I don't scare any one" Ranboo explained, using hand gestures to himself and the direction of logstedshire.

"Phil are we side characters-" Techno muttered, causing Phil and Ranboo to laugh.

"Do you want me to sit down?" Ranboo suggested questionably, looking down at the two older men.

"If you could revert to your usual height, that would be preferable but I assume since you're the main character you can't do that at the moment" Techno replied, earning chuckles from Phil and Ranboo along with a nod from the tall hybrid.

"Alright, Ranboo, since you're stuck like this, do you want to fuck with some people?" Phil asked, rubbing his hands together mischievously.

"Why not?" Ranboo replied, chuckling at the older mans mischievous gesture.

The first person that Phil and Techno wanted to mess with first were either Sam or Foolish, Sam because they can freak him out for so many reasons and Foolish because Ranboo can come around the side of his base and just casually walk through but the boy could definitely freak the totem man out nonetheless.

The three decided that they wanted to mess with Foolish first, although with minor protests from Techno about the distance they were going to travel but was reassured that the treck wasn't too far and that they would do Sam next, that seemed to satisfy the piglin hybrid but he still pouted slightly at not getting his way.

Let's just say, the reaction they got out of Foolish left them in hysterics.

As soon as the man layed his eyes on the tall hybrid, he froze for a good couple minutes before, and after what seemed like an eternity, finally came back to his senses and ran out of his base yelling nonsense about how 'anubis is real' or something.

The three men that were left in the totem mans base were laughing their hearts out. Phil and Ranboo both on the floor while Techno was struggling to stay standing despite having support from the wall.

The three laughed for a while until their laughs soon calmed down to small giggles and heavy panting.

As they all looked at eachother, grins started to sprout on their faces as the next person of their torture entered their minds.

Sam.

No words were exchanged as they all dusted themselves off and started their way back to the dream smp, ideas blossoming in all of their heads as to the reaction that the creeper hybrid would do upon seeing the tall teen.

The results were not favourable but it could've been worse in all honesty.

Ranboo thought it would be a good idea to scare the prison guard, surely nothing bad could happen right? Wrong. When Sam saw the tall hybrid, he immediately threw his trident at him thinking Ranboo was trying to break Dream out since they were near the prison.

Long story short, Techno and Phil leapt into action and was able to stop the creeper hybrid from further injuring the tall teen. They explained what they were trying to do and how the enderman hybrid just wanted to scare him. Guilt washed over the prison guard and he apologised profusely and insisted that he do something to make it up to the tall hybrid but Ranboo kept saying it was fine and it was his fault for trying to scare him in the first place.

After a while, once Sam stopped insisting on doing something, they eventually came to an agreement that Sam owed Ranboo a favour which was enough to please the creeper hybrid, but with a bit of hesitancy nonetheless.

They all bid themselves farewells and the trio started making their way back to the Antarctic empire or their place of residence as they had decided that was enough pranking for today, either or. Halfway through their trek home, Ranboo went back to his normal height of 6'7". The teen was a bit bummed as he still had yet to finish fixing his roof but was assured that the two men would help him fix his house which the teen was more than grateful for.

By the time they got home, it was midday, giving them a couple hours to fix the teens house. They immediately got to work and the repairs were done within an hour, probably not even that. The two men even fixed up or upgraded other aspects of the teens house, 'because we were bored' Techno says, but Ranboo knew why they did it. They also fixed up Ranboos small wound which didn't take too long thankfully, although it wouldn't stop bleeding for a while which sucked.

The three spent a while at the teens house, chattering and joking about the recent events and what they plan to do in the future, overall, they all had a good time. But all good things must come to an end one way or another. The trio hadn't even realised how much time had passed until Phil looked outside, seeing the pitch black night sky with no sun in sight.

Techno, Phil and Ranboo all exchanged goodnights and the two older men left to their house for a goodnights slumber.

The enderman hybrid felt as though he got closer to the two hybrids that day, it was......refreshing in a way because now he felt like they actually had some sort of bond. But that was probably Ranboo getting his hopes up too high, but they were only hopes, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1272 words