Enough

"WHY CAN'T I BE FRIENDS WITH OTHER PEOPLE!?"

"BECAUSE THEY'RE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE!" Fundy cried.

Ahhhh, arguments, how Ranboo doesn't miss the word. Arguing has to be one of the things Ranboo likes to do the least because it always ends up with friendships breaking or at least becoming damaged.

"ITS ALWAYS ABOUT SIDES ISN'T IT!? WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE AT PEACE BUT NOOO~ SOMETHING ALWAYS HAS TO HAPPEN THAT CREATES CONFLICT" Ranboo yelled, starting to get really heated in the argument.

Ranboo was never one to argue, but he would if it meant he couldn't see and or talk to people he considered friends. That's what started this argument, his friends are on the opposing team and the side Ranboo is "suppose" to be on is telling him not to trust them.

"YA, BECAUSE OF THEM, THEY START CONFLICT" Niki shouted, stepping infront of Ranboo.

"THEY DO START CONFLICT, TO GET RID OF POWER. POWER MAKES PEOPLE UNEVEN AND IF POWER IS GONE, THEN EVERY ONE IS TREATED EQUALLY!!" Ranboo retaliated, particles slowly starting to swarm his being.

"YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM RANBOO, DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THEY'VE DONE!?" Fundy questioned, taking a spot next to Niki.

"I DO KNOW WHAT THEY'VE DONE BUT THATS IN THE PAST AND I DO TRUST THEM!! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY!?!? THEY HAVE TREATED ME WITH MORE KINDNESS THAN ALL OF YOU HAVE TO ME COMBINED! THEY HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME WHEN NONE OF YOU GUYS WERE!!!" Ranboo spat, voice dripping with venom. With each word, the hybrid grew, soon towering over the people, although it wasn't apparent because of the distance between him and everyone else.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT I'M GETTING AT!? ARE YOU TOO BLIND TO SEE WHAT I'M TELLING YOU!?" Ranboo questioned angrily, purple particles drifting around his being.

Ranboo was starting to get really annoyed, he just wanted to tell everyone it doesn't matter whose side people are on, they are still people; not monsters, they can still have friendships with people on the other side. But of course, Niki and Fundy had to get in an argument with him. It felt like they were trying to force their beliefs upon him. He had his own beliefs and he was going to stick by them, even if it meant he was going to have to damage a few friendships.

"NO, I DON'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT! ITS WRONG TO BE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE ON THE OPPOSING SIDE, IF YOU ARE, THAT MEANS YOU'RE A TRAITOR!!!"Fundy shouted, taking a step forward.

"OH, SO I'M A TRAITOR FOR WANTING TO BE FRIENDLY!? I JUST TREAT PEOPLE THE WAY THEY TREAT ME, PHIL AND TECHNO HAVE HELPED ME, SO I HELP THEM" Ranboo bellowed, stepping infront of Fundy.

"YOU CAN'T KEEP TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT. I AM MY OWN PERSON AND I SHALL STAND BY WHAT I BELIEVE IS RIGHT" Ranboo howled, letting an enderman shriek escape his mouth, causing his jaw to open abnormally wide like an enderman. Niki didn't dare speak.

Fundy turned white, he only just realized the height different between him and Ranboo. And the fact that Ranboo just screamed made Fundy scared because endermen are known to be extremely violent when agitated, and boy, did Ranboo look agitated.

"YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY COWARD!?" Ranboo cried, putting his head to Fundy's height.

Nobody moved, they were too shocked at what they just witnessed and are witnessing. They had never seen Ranboo this mad before, it was actually scary, especially as Ranboo had gone almost full enderman mode. Something the people on the dream smp had never even heard or seen before.

Ranboo sighed and stood up straight, taking a few steps away from Fundy, back facing him.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my house" Ranboo muttered, barely above a whisper before vanishing into a wisp of purple.

Silence washed over the group, all of them staring at where Ranboo once stood. The silence was deafening.

"What the hell was that!?!?" A voice shouted, everyone turning in the direction of the voice. Everyones faces paled.

It was dream.