Nightmares

Ranboo ran through the streets of his home, his 'friends' running behind him screaming bloody murder. Every shout that resonated from the small group of people behind the tall boy only fueled his need to get the heck out of there.

The groans of zombies and the rattle of skeleton bones rang through the air, heavy footsteps against wood being the one of the only noises Ranboo could hear. His quick heart beat ringing in his ears and the adrenaline ran through his veins making the tall teen run faster, his tail flicking behind him in fear and alarm.

He ran until he couldn't hear screaming or groaning but the rumble of thunder made the boy dread what was coming next. He headed towards the nearby forest in hopes of shelter from the storm and hopefully to get some rest but there was no guarantee that his wishes would be answered.

The sound of rustling leaves and the wind whipping past the boy scared the poor teen witless. He ventured further into the forest, hoping to find a place of refuge for the storm and 'friends.'

He quickly came across a cave. The boy looked behind him before rushing inside as the weather had started to pick up quite a bit.

He looked around the small cave, his eyes retaining a soft glow, making it easier to see in the dark. The teen trundled to the back of the cave, far away from any of the water which had started to spit from the thundering sky, small drips of water leaking into the cracks of the cave.

He sat down silently in the corner of said cave, his tail curling around his tall figure, to try and stay away from the loud noises, rain and to try and stay out of sight from his 'friends.' The thought of them sent shivers down his spine. They were being kind and friendly one moment then hunting him down the next, it was like a game of cat and mouse but there were like 20 cats, each of them knowing every nook and cranny of the server.

Ranboo knew he wasn't safe but he couldn't stay out in the storm else he could get seriously injured because he didn't have of his armor on him, making it easier for his 'friends' to find and catch him. He didn't want to risk it, who knows what they would do to him if they caught him. He wasn't planning on finding out any time soon, hopefully anyway.

The teen stayed in the small cave for a while, his multicolored eyes glowing softly in the dim light. He wished everything could go back to the way it was, this wasn't how he wanted everything to go. He thought he did everything right for once, but he just had to go and screw it up.

"I see you~" the boys heart dropped. He shakily looked up towards the entrance. There stood none other than the green teletubbie himself, a lightning strike landing directly behind the green hooded man causing the figure to cast a looming shadow across the inside of the cave for a split second. The shadow engulfing the shuddering hybrid.

"D-don't come any closer" Ranboo stuttered out, pushing himself further into the cave wall, desperately trying to get away from the powerful man.

The man lifted his mask slightly, showing the lips of the twisted male curled into a sadistic smile, frightening the tall boy even more. Dream didn't bother listen to the hybrids commands and slowly stepped forward, each footstep echoing off the walls of the cave. An eerie atmosphere hanging over the two individuals.

Ranboo stared frightfully at the tall man as he crept closer, with each step causing the boy to flinch and try and push himself further into the wall only to stay exactly where he was.

Dream was now standing infront of the hybrid, his figure towering over the scared boy, said boy curled further into himself at the intimidating aura surrounding the mans being. The enderman hybrid shivered under the intense gaze of the powerful man, he had always tried not to anger Dream because he never wanted to end up on the side of a sword with the blade pointed at his neck, yet, here he is, the very person he never wanted to get on the bad side of was glaring daggers at him like he committed mass arson on his friends.