Choose

Ranboo sat cramped in the small glass chamber. He didn't remember how he got there, all he last remembered was a hard hit to the back of the head and something green.

The boy had his legs up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them, his tail doing the same. He wanted to know why he was there, he didn't do anything wrong as of late, right?

He had been stuck in there for who knows how long and it was really starting to bug him. The enderman hybrid had tried to break out of the chamber but nothing worked, it worried him. The teen had been hearing shuffling above him from some people as well as muffled voices he couldn't recognise.

He heard it for a while until it stopped for a minute and he heard loud footsteps echo throughout the room he was in before some lights turned on, revealing Dream, Tubbo and Tommy. Tommy and Tubbo looked confused with hints of fear in their eyes.

Ranboo stood up, his head hitting the top of the chamber he was in. He placed his hands on the reinforced glass infront of him and looked at the three men, a confused look on his face. Dream started to speak. His lips moved but he couldn't hear anything come from.

The boy gazed at the mans lips, trying to read them. He managed to make out a few words like, 'disc, water, fill up, choose.' Those words filled the tall teen with fear. He started banging on the glass, yelling to the two to choose him. Tubbo and Tommy looked at eachother, Tommy's eye brows furrowing in thought.

The blonde teen looked to the dirty blonde, telling him something, Ranboo didn't catch the words he said but assumed the worse, Dream smiled and walked over to a lever which the boy had failed to notice earlier. The green hooded man placed a hand on the level and pulled it down.

Ranboo heard gurgling from beneath him and looked down, his eyes widened. The tank was starting to fill up with water. The teen frantically started banging on the glass, causing small cracks to appear on it. Tommy and Tubbo looked on in horror at their friend, too frozen in shock to do anything. That was until Punz came through the portal, saying something to Dream and everyone coming through.

Dream quickly got cornered by the group of equipped men and women. But, unbeknownst to the group of people, two figures slipped through the portal making their way over to the still screaming and in pain hybrid, banging against the glass sparatically.

One of the figures broke open the chamber, the boy stumbling out of the cage with water gushing out from it. He collapsed shortly after from pain and exhaustion. The only thing he saw before getting engulfed in darkness was wings and Dream getting killed.

The boy remained unconscious for a while, his body getting moved around as the boy remained limp in the persons grasp. The tall teen had been placed down somewhere and bandaged, the two mysterious figures leaving the room the tall hybrid had been situated in. However, Ranboo gradually woke up, squinting his eyes at the light in his eyes. The boy tried to sit up but winced in pain. He slowly looked to his torso, finding them covered in bandages along with his legs. The boy wasn't wearing his normal suit that he usually wore, instead, he had baggy trousers on and nothing covering his torso apart from the bandages. He looked at the bandages for a long while before remembering the burns he obtained while being trapped in the cage, his eyes widening in realisation.

The teen started to look around the room he was in, it had a bed which the boy was currently on with a small desk next to him that contained a little jar of pills, some papers, a small cup of ointment and remnants of bandages which the boy could only guess to be the leftovers of what he had wrapped around him. There was a small doorway just opposite the bed with the door closed. There was also a window next to his bed and when looking out of it could see a white terrain with the occasional mob coming in and out of view. He was at Techno cottage.